Plop edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/news/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/go/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: 6B2008C0-2B62-40FB-A416-BBFB89571FF9.png (1080x1080, 892.28K)

I pretty much only play this game to catch shinies and send them to the main games.

I've been considering sending all my good shit to HOME recently. When this game inevitably dies, do you think Niantic will give fair warning? Will they just shut it down and not tell you? Will they monetize the "send to HOME" function? The third would make the most sense but they're so incompetent I could see them just nuking it out of the blue.

Will this be enough for Dialga?

Attached: F64203EF-D0D8-4218-A0D8-12C6947905E8.png (750x1334, 871.13K)

It would be Hanke's Asshole in your face saying thanks for all the money losers.
>okay
Then the game Worms and kills the servers and bricks millions of devices.

You're over-prepared, even.
Even with that team though, you will probably need a rejoin team.

My team of 1 Shadow Machamp, 1 Lucario, and 4 Machamp at level 40 each is estimated to deal 19-23% damage and survive around 139s-154s.

If you have additional stuff like regular Machamp, Lucario, Conkeldurr, Groudon, Garchomp, Blaziken, Excadrill, you may be able to pull off a duo.

>Walking 400km to get a Gyarados.
What? Just catch magikarps, use rare candies and pinap berries. Could be done in 2-3 days pretty easily.
>Photograph an extra rare fossil Pokemon.
Define extra rare. I’ve caught Lileep, Anorith and omanyte from the wild. >Catching five of the most annoying blobs of hot slime.
Idk what this means? Slugma?
> Evolving one of the rarest Kanto bugs.
Which one is this? Paras? Venonat? I have both. Or is it Scyther?
>Being friends with a fish for months.
Feebas?
>Gathering rotten eggs.
Idk what this is
>Evolving all seven eeveelutions...
that’s not that hard, I’m already on 4 and I don’t even have that quest yet.

I just assumed I would relobby.

Hey Trainers,
My name is PKMN Master Holly, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, ugly, poor, small dicks who spend every second of their day posting stupid ass screenshots. You are everything bad in the community. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any herpes? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of me because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on my OnlyFans.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a Twitch partner, and sponsored by Niantic. What sponsorships do you have, other than "jack off to rainbow-haired Squirtle underwear models"? I also got straight AIDS, and have a banging hot Nuck Buddy (He just blew me off; Shit was SO trash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my simps

Attached: D1FD1AD1-E978-47C8-9888-9D2CF4B42D0E.jpg (1200x900, 217.71K)

Is shadow Latios worth doing, or should I just hold the radar for shadow metwos return (as if)

I will get a Noivern in 100 years

if you were the user asking about /pgg/ raids, i just invited a few friends i've added from here recently. if you give me your friend code i'll add you and invite you to raids

I've reached max friendship with a pal, when do I start getting the notified lucky trades?

about once a year if you interact daily

>shadow Latios
no

i want to fuck not-Leaf

user is not exaggerating by the way, i've been at best friend status with my alt for a year and have had lucky trade status only twice.

so.... what's the next event? Will it be worth it?

Attached: 1657923918552.jpg (400x397, 53.86K)

>tfw no rocket grunt gf to beat me up after I lose to her
Why live?

it's tough but you have to keep your chin up, user. i'm taking things one day at a time while accepting that i will never get kicked in the balls by sierra.

As long as you aren't wasting time reviving the same team.

Signs point to it being a Hisui event.

>Dialga at end of month
>Hisui Pokédex icon datamined
>Ursaluna and Kleavor references datamined

Attached: FVUnMh3WAAA0SdW[1].jpg (2180x1807, 384.33K)