Assuming this is it for new cross-gen evolutions

Did Game Freak end up making good choices here? Hopes and fears for how their evolutions turn out?

Attached: Scarlet Violet Cross-Gen Evolutions.png (1973x1373, 1.27M)

W-What about my bro...?

Attached: 1654486043353.png (475x475, 110.05K)

what is that thing second in the top row
some kind of wooper???

still could get a non-bug type future form, we know for sure a Unovan bug will

a drawing of the beta sprite, not anything confirmed real

Honchkrow was already good. In fact it's my FAVORITE Sinnoh cross-gen evo, even more than Gliscor. If any Johto Pokemon needed a different evo it was Aipom. Ambipom is an abomination.

Wooper is apparently getting a regional form, but the evolution is new rather than Quagsire.

Wasn't it already mentioned to have an evo? Or is that another mistranslation thing?

Nope, it was just speculation on some people's parts, unless you're confusing it with .

Are they regional cross-gen evos like sirfetch’d/obstagoon or normal ones like from gens 2-4. I hate the regional ones.

Only regional one is Wooper. Rest are pure cross-gens like Ursaluna or Kleavor.

only Wooper's evo

there's only 5 normal cross gen evos, and because wooper is getting a regional form plus evo, we can at least not rule out other cross gen evos for regional forms at least.

only other regional variant this gen is Tauros, and it's not getting anything

There's only two regional pokémon this time out, they[re going with the convergent and ancient/future forms as the new type of pokémon archetype.
According to Khu this is something they had considered in the past.

Primeape himself is evolving? I hope it does something more with the "pig monkey" aspect. Maybe gorilla arms and tusks?

I hope the Wooper evolution keeps those axolotl gills on the side of its head.

Murkrow getting an evolution that remains witch-themed would be good.

As long as regular Dunsparce can use Eviolite still I'm all for whatever it might turn into.

Girafaig evo looks fine if the leak is real. Good twist on the idea and not just a retread, and it amends that Girafarig's neck wasn't particularly long despite being a Giraffe.

Pawniard could really become anything. I hope it's cool.

I doubt it'll be this few, but even if it is these are great choices and I'm excited to see them

That's better than the actual wooper lol i hate that faggot pokemon and its down syndrome evolution

Could have clarified this better. Here.

Attached: Scarlet Violet Cross-Gen Evolutions Updated.png (1973x1373, 1.26M)

Only primeape, Dunsparce, and girafarig needed the evo. The others I’m sure are cool ideas, but are totally functional on their own

Well, yeah, the others already all have evos.

No. Maractus was the right choice.

A evolution to cherrim would be nice.