Everyone praises gen 5

>everyone praises gen 5
>says the "twist villain" was great
Lmaoo no. Ghetsis was a terrible twist villain. Meanwhile, Gen 8 had by far the best twist villain in the series.

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Volo-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 83.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Egopvj-0XqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you thought this guy was a "twist" villain your iq is sub 100

>twist
What

guys stop being racist against black anons

Sinnohfags trying anything to discredit Unova what do you expect

More people criticize Ghetsis today. I don't think Ghetsis has ever been liked for being a twist villain, he's liked because of how evil he was and nearly killed a child, though when you really think about it the most malevolent pokemon villain is Cyrus.

Ghetsis wasn't great because of a twist. He's great because he's a pure psychopath.

>gen 5
>twist
???
The only twists in pokemon is gen 7's. Legends too but it was kind of predictable

>NPC who teaches you back attacks
>NPC who always shows up when something bad is happening
>NPC who always has an evil grin
Yeah, he was such a twist villain. The only one more surprising was Lysander.

Of course Ghetsis was a terrible twist villain, he wasn't supposed to BE a twist villain you utter moron. If him being the true leader of Plasma, and that Plasma was actually came across as a "twist" to you, then you are an absolute idiot and I weep for the aid that has to wipe you ass as I highly doubt you're capable of doing it yourself.

>Ghetsis
>Twist villain
Are you a toddler?
How fucking retarded you are?

Ghetsis being evil isn't a twist retard.
If you want a terrible twist villain, look at Rose or Lysandre.

I'm so glad that the time in the spotlight of this shitty region will soon gonna be over, the fanbase is one of the most annoying

Rose would've worked if his plan made any sense at all. He isn't actually evil, and that's fine.
Lysandre, on the other hand, was a gibbering retard who said insane nonsense every time you met him.

Ghetsis was not a twist villain. The game makes no attempt to hide the fact that he's full of shit. N's character is about realizing that reality is nothing like the lies Ghetsis fed him growing up.

Ghetsis wasn't great because he was a twist villain, he was great because he was a fucking hilarious asshole

Best fights in the franchise are
>GSC Red
>PLA Volo
>BW N
>ORAS Deoxys

Attached: 1657540267882.jpg (600x336, 82.9K)

Says the Unovashitter

The unovaborts literally have nothing that can even compare to the awesomeness of this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Egopvj-0XqY

I think the only good twists were Giovanni being the Viridian Gym leader and I guess Kukui being champion

What about Blue being the Champion of Kanto?