Wingull just floats here immobile next to a guy

>Wingull just floats here immobile next to a guy
This game is extremely low in quality. Thank god I didn't buy this shit.

Attached: fuckitjustletitfloatthere.png (961x842, 1.07M)

24 million sales

Does anyone have the screenshot of Merrick defending Wingull's shit animaitons in SwSh, then getting BTFO by real fans who actually know what they're talking about

Yet it's the best graphics in a pokemon game ever up to 2019. And the funny part is that Pokeautists actually believe pokemon was good when "gRapHiCs doNt maAtTrR" was their catchphrase and motto. When they were playing their empty 2d squaregrindr autism garbage normal gamers were already playing full 3d, hd advanced games with a real gameplay and a cinematic soundtrack

Here's the fact: 3d pokemon graphics are less of an abomination compared to modern games than 2d pokeshit games were compared to 1996 to 2013 games.

>floats immobile
Ask me how I know you never went outside retard. Seagulls do this constantly with almost any wind where it seems like they are just floating in air

how hard would it have been to give it a short loop animation to make it looks like its gliding...

24 million retards.

They are constantly soaring over the currents. The fact that they don't flap their wings a lot doesn't mean they stay immobile for long. The op pic is from a location where the wingull is forever stuck there without flapping or moving. What you're saying is not whats happening in the game, retard.

IT'S CLEARLY TILTING SLIGHTLY, GLIDING IN THE WIND

Let's Go looks better and that's sad

Attached: pop.gif (480x480, 51.93K)

I emulated that shit and still felt scammed, the map is literally a straight line and NPCs keep teleporting you. That sting only stopped being pure garbage to be shit when the main story was over and I could play the DLCs.

Name one good reason Wingull shouldn't be allowed to defy the laws of gravity

Anyone defending a game's quality judging from its sales is engaging in Ad Populum fallacy and therefore a complete brainlet.
It is the kind of argument Serebii Joe makes to defend SwShit.

Gen 9 roadblocks, everyone

Attached: crop.png (350x250, 115.63K)

Attached: 1604172168792.png (720x9281, 3.12M)

>OI! THAT LIFEHOUSE THERE IS OFF LIMITS IT IS! SCURRY ON

Thanks!

I hate Sky Battles so fucking much.

SOUL