What the fuck is going on?

I can’t keep up with this twitterfag leak season

Attached: 66E6B27F-B99A-4751-8000-59119495DDA4.jpg (828x573, 154.36K)

an attention seeking asshole that leaks by being intentionally obnoxious is mad that another leaker is actually giving people info
the end

yeah we're all gonna have to wait until someone actually gets the game and doesnt sperg out like these fags and just posts pics.

diddler sisters…

Khu is over. Admitted that spreaded fake information

-ACK!

this is fake

>let loose some fake leaks for Kaka to steal
>Kaka posts """leaks"""
>gets backlash for being actually fake
Kaka wanted to be Khu's puppy without not knowing what does that mean. Khu is as over as last year when he did the same to Centro.

One guy came out of the blue, posted some real leaks, elaborated a bit and left. This caused all the phony attention whores to blow a fuse. Now they're in a power struggle to get attention back despite not having the kind of footage the real leaker provided, so they're just bullshitting and making "riddles" to appear credible.

KACKA

Centro is a cuck. Joseph chupa la verga.

They gotta understand I don't give a damn fuck about who the fuck is leaking this shit or who the fuck is somebody's puppy and all these attentionwhorings these xing xong mfs have been doing. I just want actual game informations or leaks without these childish arguings over who tf is somebody's puppy or mistranslated John Doe's leak.
If someone want to ride on that nitwit's cock that's completely up to them, they should just post relevant shit and go, vanish. Actually, that would be way safer than trying to become leaking influencers.

>Khu attention whores for months
>He drip feeds extremely vague information
>Some chad named kaka comes along and just straight up tells us everything he knows
>Khu gets butthurt and starts implying he's a fraud
>Centro dabs on Khu because they've been feuding for years

kek BASED

Me sitting back enjoying everyone losing their shit and not actually caring. Game will be out in 4 months and the only thing I'll remember is how worked up everyone made themselves.

There's going to be no real way to know if any of these guys are full of shit or not for a while anyways. It's best to just sit back and watch the lulz

Only thing that really piqued my interest was Fuecoco's evolution designs, everything else is whatever. Let people argue over their chinese e-celebs.

Ju-just four months to go until the st-street dates get br-broken...!
I su-sure am gl-glad that our marketing overlords at G-Gamefreak, Nintendo a-and The P-Pokemon Company are kee-keeping us well-fed with information s-so that we can be e-excited for the g-game...
H-haha...

Basically, it's chinks being chinks. They steal tiny tidbits of info and then lie to make themselves popular. Then they lie some more to discredit the competition. It's kinda like watching the chinese corporate rat race. It's best not to believe in anything they say too hard.

Eat shit puppy :)

Attached: Kaka.jpg (1280x720, 135.07K)

Seething

The guy who’s had the community in the palm of their hands for months is upset that some random person started leaking everything with no real motive, and the puppy that the original guy had a leash on, has now gotten off leash and is snapping back for the humiliation