This has been one of the worst hype/leak seasons possible

This has been one of the worst hype/leak seasons possible

Attached: 1657495052680.jpg (1280x960, 230.17K)

Exactly what you zooms and gen alphas deserve then

legends was absolutely fucking awful and turned out to be a good game
maybe... thunder will strike twice... bros..................

Fuck hype culture

>Still pretending legends was good
ok zoomer

>Pretending it isn't one of the best Pokemon games released in over a decade
Lol retard

I'm just unimpressed, but the leaks themselves are valid, much less of all the fake and retarded shit because people that chekin the validity to khu right away

>Legends is GOOD because they got rid of the shitty filler trainers... And replaced them with shitty filler wild Pokemon!

I can hear you crying over here zoom
Your game is already forgotten anyway, zooms don't care more than the first play through.

Legends was fine. The premise itself and the idea of a Pokemon game not bound by the the tradtional limits of the franchise, while still keeping its core was what had us interested

This on the other hand promises to be more the same, but also different(?), and told us fuck all about anything.

They aren't the same

>and told us fuck all about anything.
To be fair, Legends was the same. That was the point of the post.
It was nothing but doomposting (if any posting at all) until leaks came and people were finally able to see what the game actually was.

I'm with you man. Tomorrow it's 4 months away and we know shit. Even from a business standpoint this ain't looking too good.

They're trying to sell a set of pokemon games on a system that already has 7 of them. They need to start advertising.

Not really. The hype behind Legends and doomposting behind it was if GF was able to pull it off, which they did by some miracle

We weren't expcting new Pokemon and got the general idea of "it's Sinnoh but in the past" thing pretty past. Plus it wasn't an entirely new generation.

SV we know what the game looks like and a few Pokemon and that's it. We don't even know the name of the region.

>Legend Arceus
Good idea, bad execution

Terrible idea, excellent execution, but a pomished turd is still a turd.

We still have much leak season to go user. Much fun to be had. Stay positive bros

LGPE's leak season was worse...

I made a decision, long ago, to ignore hype/leak seasons entirely
nothing I've seen has made me regret it

LGPE was shit from the word go.

We've got like three sources of information and you STILL call it a "shit leak season"?
You guys are fucking ungrateful

three plates of shit does not make a good meal

Aside from the Kaka pictures this leak season is absolute fucking trash

You get new information everyday from leakers, what more do you want besides the game files magically appearing?

nah watching people shit themselves over twitter drama is funny

t. doesn't play the games and just come to shitpost

>Catch 20 times a pokemon in an absurd manner in order to make the game unnecessary longer
>Do it likewise with all the pokemon
Where's the excellent execution?

Attached: punball.jpg (273x483, 38.8K)

Good.