Khu is purposefully spreading fake leaks

> Khu is purposefully spreading fake leaks

At this point I don't know why vp hasn't mass reported their account yet

Attached: IMG_20220717_145046.jpg (1070x850, 233.62K)

So stupid. Just calls to question everything that’s been said.

Lol eat up pup

Based puppymaster. This nigga is based and /ourguy/

Attached: chicken-chan.jpg (1908x1920, 1.08M)

based khu dabbing on poketubers

Why though? Those twitter have a monetisation system?

This leaker shit childish fight would be over if tpci just decided to drop a trailer I'm so tired already

Great now I don't know what to believe.

I'm going with they're both fake leakers and khu just decided to fan the flames and posted this to save face for when Kaka gets debunked.

This is by far the worst leak/reveal/hype season we've ever had.

This is your brain on cooming

>Any Forums has been worshipping this faggot
You all deserve this desu.

So which leaks are real and which aren’t

So only Kaka leaks are probably legit?

It's all fake.

LOL
Actually this is the only smart thing he's done so far. Faggots too retarded to recognize what's real and what's not

>This is by far the worst leak/reveal/hype season we've ever had.
Agreed. Now I barely know if those pics are real.

Based as hell

Why do people trust this ching chong again?

Man Khu is so based and also really strong big muscles

This honestly just reads as him being salty we have an actual good leaker

Attached: Capture.png (593x352, 35.17K)

Kaka is fake, but Khu thought he was real, now he is learning from his source that Kaka was fake all along and is making it look like it was an epic troll.

So everything is fake? Even the starter types?

what is even real anymore

Who cares at this point? All leakers do nowadays is try to get as much attention as possible.

>it/she
50% male bros, its so over.

Got the entire Hisui Pokedec 100% right.

How shocking, its not like he hasn't been asshurt the entire duration of this.

Kaka almost certainly has a better source than Khu(the actual game in front of him) and Khu is salty as fuck, so he is trying to stir up shit
why on earth would you believe Khu over the dude that literally leaked images of the game

I was already suspecting Kaka was just Khu's second account

Why can't twitter fags just be normal leakers for once why do they need the constant attention? just stop screencapping this shit.

BASED

apparently only the images are real

I agree

Welp, cats out the bag. Going back to waiting for trailers.

why is a Khu dicksucker posting here under a trip(saw you in another thread too) why the fuck would you ever believe Khu over someone who literally has the game files in front of him and that Khu has confirmed info from. your faggot god is just upset someone is upstaging him

Irrelevant faggot seeking for attention with info he doesn't have. Either wait for Kaka or don't bother.
Also pretty funny to see his worshipper samafagging with "based" in every thread about Khuch like this is going to somehow astroturfing Any Forums into thinking he is worth a shit.

holy BASED

Glad to see him sabotaging his own believability so people can stop sucking his dick

Big brain move. Since Kaka is too secretive.
tbf, I admire Khu for being tight on leaking stuffs. Most people would already spoil all the leaks the moment they get it

He's literally coping. Kaka probably some big shit he was avoiding to leak.
Also if he doesn't care why keep this shit show?
Agreed. This hype season is already shit because of this attention whores and tpci barely helps with the lack of news.

Attached: IMG_20220717_150705.jpg (1075x894, 224.25K)

He probably has less info and then dissmises everything he doesn't/can't check as false.
>he even xd unironically
Yes he's retarded

BASED

That's not a trip, newfag.

Did he though?

poopy shitty bros…diddler khu is crying

like how can you read this as anything but giga cope from a source that has proven to actually have the game unlike him. He is literally saying, b-b-b-ut the leaker is not on my team. what a faggot

Wooper and Tauros being the only regional forms is what I'm guessing is bullshit.