What the fuck is going on with Gamefreak? Why are they taking so long to drop info...

What the fuck is going on with Gamefreak? Why are they taking so long to drop info? They always try to make it monthly and now July is nearly over. I'll like to see new Pokémon and see what the new gimmick is.

Attached: scarlet-violet-box-art-en.jpg (336x190, 23.63K)

Because they are giving information with the fake leaker

I mean it's still business as usual unless they go throughout all of July without a single trailer

the leaks are the marketing strategy

I legit thought that
But no July seems a bad time to reveal stuff, regardless I don't think there's a lot to reveal really. We basically already know the whole game

we don't know anything about the story, evil team, or co-op contents etc

TPC employees would be fired if they called someone autistic.

Abe died, you idiots. You guys have really shitty memory.

Yes I thought that right after posting, only about the evil team and the third legendary story, but is there really a possibility that it will introduce anything else to the game? Cause the typical pokemon story alone is just a typical pokemon game

Scheduling + what happened to the former Japanese president.

It would probably have been this week but Bayonetta 3 took the slot. I believe Xenoblade takes the last week of July? So next week is probably Pokemon.

Uh oh! Game Freak made a fucky wucky! user hasn't gotten a new Pokemon game in six months and he wants his news fix NOW! Whenever will user be marketed to?

We're in a fucking pandemic

It's been over two years! When will it end...?

Attached: 1584734296228.jpg (552x680, 124.86K)

>When will it end...?
Do we tell him?

>july is nearly over
come on man just use your brain.
"b-but i'm just exaggerating!"
you can't exaggerate here because your whole point depends on july ACTUALLY being nearly over.
stfu and be patient.

Game is delayed

Lol the pandemic is over

the games got cancelled

Abe shit probably messed the fuck up

Nigga, Japan still wont open its doors to foreigners without loopholes. The pandemic is still fucking shit up.

I mean to be fair, their whole point as a company is to keep people interested and buying their products.

It's been this way for at least the past 3 Generations, and people STILL don't know that Nintendo sucks at trickling out even the slightest info?

I heard it may because of the former president's death.