Unova Serena or Kalos Hilda?

Unova Serena or Kalos Hilda?

Attached: ProtagonistSwap.png (1212x1217, 744.06K)

Blondes > everything else.

Serena looks like the exact type of girl I would fall in love with but Hilda now looks uncanny and hideous

bump

Easily Serena

>Unova Serena
Surprisingly looks more like a regular french girl

Never noticed how ugly Serena's shade of blonde is

This Serena looks just as good if not way better while Hilda looks creepy

Hilda arguably looks way better than Serena here???

Shit taste

Nah, blonde doesn't work on Hilda. At least not with her hat on. Serena looks good.

Her outfit is now unflattering; she looks like a camp chaperone suppressing her sadness, and maybe even her sexuality, so that she can work with kids for the Summer. She looks very unfun to be around, the exact opposite of the actual Hilda who looks like one hell of a good time. Especially when there are no authority figures around to kill everyone's vibe.

Serena looks slightly more subdued than normal, but still super hot. She probably already has a full on fiance though, whereas with blonde Serena there miiiiight be a chance.

Serena = Ugly
Hilda = Ugly

Serena's the left one I'm pretty sure
seeing how it has her face and hair color

Yeah, their entire personas feel swapped, but the rest of their designs play into it as well. It's why Kalos Hilda looks like a camp counselor.

>Nah, blonde doesn't work on Hilda.
Hilda's on the right, they swapped outfits not hair colors. Look at their eyes and skin colors.

Also Hilda looks great with longer hair

Oh, with that cleared up
Here I mean the right, and then left, respectively
I hate the yakubian pisshead

wtf i want o fuck serena now! brunnetes are so much better

This thread reminds me that in X&Y you couldn't pick brown hair for Calem and Serena at the start
you had to wait until Lumiose City to do that
No idea why they didn't just give you more options at the start

bump

This except the opposite