there will no longer be any more JAVs with his girlfriend fucking Masuda and Ōmori

twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1548623798525501440?t=STtaRlTt8tlj70HNwqU82w there will no longer be any more JAVs with his girlfriend fucking Masuda and Ōmori...

Attached: 20220717_114207.png (777x139, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1548691102710079490
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being a cuckold doesn't stop at marriage mr merricku

>Here's your big baby boy, mr. and mrs. merrick!

Attached: infants-bumble-bee-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 393.36K)

I'm into Pokémon, the bf is into other videogames
if we ever had our marriage have shit like twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1548691102710079490 I'd kill myself
Themed weddings (especially around games or disney or that shit) are so incredibly cringy. I'd hate to have my own autism around when I'm supposed to be celebrating my relationship with my husband

It's probably incredibly obvious by now, but I'm certain Joe has some sort of autism.
And right now I honestly wish Game Freak pulled a Galarian Ponyta 2 today just for the absolute shit show that would be Joe abandoning Marti at the altar just for 5 seconds of the regional bird after 24 hours of nothing.

>next year
>I ARGUE EVERYONE TO DISABLE THEIR ADBLOCKS AND WATCH MARTI YOUTUBE FOR VIEWS
>MY SON MASUDA IS STARVING AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FEED HIM #HELPSEREBII #MARRIAGEWENTWRONG

>And right now I honestly wish Game Freak pulled a Galarian Ponyta 2 today just for the absolute shit show that would be Joe abandoning Marti at the altar just for 5 seconds of the regional bird after 24 hours of nothing.
on the same boat as you

>imagine planning your wedding around information release dates
>imagine not spending your future wife's birthday with her because you're covering Pokémon news
>imagine never shutting up about Pokémon to the point even your cake is themed around Pokémon
>imagine your husband wearing sneakers to your wedding

I do not understand how she puts up with it, I'd left by now

Jesus Christ I didn't go into his Twitter, just got shared the banner by someone else. I hope it was just the cake and the plushies. Autism wedding.

I guess the fact that he runs a huge Pokemon fansite is enough for her.

it's so sad, but yeah. I doubt she doesn't resent always being 2nd to Pokémon shit though

The cake is cute. Trainers and plushies are unforgivable though

Attached: 20220717_174300.jpg (1536x2048, 467.21K)

Did he invaito Masuda? He should pay back his invitation.

Attached: IMG_20220717_124545_470.jpg (1021x1280, 139.41K)

Marti is literally using him to get views for her dead channel/twitch.

he also use her to get money from her channel outside hype seasons.
both are poor uneducated losers that relies on pokemon to make a living

The cake is cute.

As a wedding gift, I'll give to you this banner for my site.

Imagine that...

MISTA MERRIKU, I AUTHOLIZED YOU ONE OFF DAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD PROMOTE OUR FLANCHISE.

WHEEEERE IS BIG BANNER? WHEEEERE IS MY MUSIC COMING FROM CHURCH SPEAKERS?

THIS IS UNACCEPTABRU.

Attached: junichi-masuda.jpg (967x503, 171.93K)

he didn't want any bugs in his anus before the big day

That image shakes something deep within my soul.
It's poignant and melancholy, almost like reading the very last paragraph of animal farm.
For when I look at him, the faces blur and intertwine with each other until I can no longer tell the difference.
Masuda and Bogdanoff have become one in the same, and that terrifies me.

>chose a Sunday to make sure no Pokemon news drop and make him abandon the wedding

Attached: 1412759253358.jpg (235x222, 7.31K)

I'm with you. There is a time and place for this kind of stuff. MAYBE if he was the head of the Pokemon company or something he could get away with it, but even then.

>birth of his first child
>runs out of hospital because of Trozei 2 announcement

>Pokémon Trozei
I swear that "game" has the worst fucking art known to man. It's almost like the corporate artstyle except drawn by a child.