4cc Any Forums Summer roster poll

>What is this?
Put simply, a simulation of Pro Evolution Soccer between teams which are embodiments of the various boards of Any Forums. The players represent facets of each board's culture. And of course, Any Forums has their own team as well.

>Why should I care and why don't you fuck off?
The cup only happens once every 3 or 6 months for like 3 weeks and only on the weekend so we wont interrupt your true Any Forums experience for too long. If you are new, give it a try and you might even enjoy it.

>How do I vote? Where's the fuggin' poll link?
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMx9myO-gyTnEY_bjZaeIooXFbrX8WdqS2Z16lvGbYWKgcmg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Attached: vp.png (1200x1200, 298.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

implying.fun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my suggestion wasn't included
thanks for nothing, user.

Attached: sad.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Oh, it's that time of the year again. oh well

I believe that we will (not) win

Make better suggestions

Is the draw today?

The draw is in a week + 1 hour.

Oh snap! It's divegrass time!
As always, I am cautiously optimistic.

Attached: YouJustKnow.jpg (1598x1435, 509.75K)

Attached: vp goal of the tournament Winter 22.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: fug aaaaaa.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

BUMP

voted good luck out there

When's the tourney taking place. We got to the final recently, we need to get back and win the fucking thing.

>i don't know the filter newfag answers
wtf?

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING will never be irrelevant
Tourney starts on July 29th, remains to be seen if we start on that day or the day after.
I would still give it a guess. If you can't get it right, better to give a guess and you will have lenience if you're close.

Attached: the_last_of_NOTHING.png (788x574, 417.14K)

remove Trumpets

If you ever miss a Any Forums match then you can head over here to see the local recordings of the matches that were streamed previously.

>implying.fun/

The draw will be held on July 24th, 17:00 UTC (i.e. usual cup time). Here's how the pots look like for this cup.

Attached: Summer 2022 Pots.png (841x458, 185.12K)

I think there's quite a few old vp players which are getting a bit tiresome desu, one of them must get booted for that frankly hilarious looking potionzard

You have to go back

I'm looking forward to another divegrass season, hopefully we'll continue breaking the yo-yo streak

nice pokemon unite rep

Voted, hope the roster changes a bit, so many players are still about ORAS