PMD thread

Let's have another thread for PMD

Talk about PMD
Post stuff relating to PMD
Wonder when there'll be a new PMD
Argue about who the best protag pick truly is in PMD

Previous PMD

Attached: EVfXCwqUYAUKcfi.jpg (1120x800, 117.23K)

Think it might be a little too soon for a new thread, I'm still playing through a bunch of the story hacks.

I wish.

>Nintendo Direct starts
>Black screen
>PMD theme starts playing
>It's a mobile game

In all seriousness, what would a mobile PMD be like?

Probably terrible if it's anything like other mobile games, one of the things people like about the series is the characters.
The npcs around town whose stories develop, your partner, etc.

A mobile game having them say
>please give me your credit card to continue my plotline or wait an hour
Would ruin that.

I never really noticed how much soul the box art has, except for gates.

Even super has amazing art.

Attached: tumblr_a8d5642ecffcdd22e1891a7a86ffbd29_99851d59_1280.png (934x1920, 1.69M)

Any catch your interest so far? How hard is it to edit the game with Skytemple?

I'm planning to play through them slowly to make them last, I played a few quick ones like that fennekin and shinx one though. The dialogue on that one is delivered a little awkward.

Right now I'm taking my time through the hack that has the MC keep their memories, it's alright. Some scenes like the guild kicking team skull out after they attack the MC, others I'm not a fan of like the MC blatantly blowing his cover, or how they discover waterfall cave.
But overall I'm enjoying it.

don't even joke about that
only an hour? your imagination is very generous

should pokemon mystery dungeon have more equipment slots than just a hold item?

>DS and GBA boxart go together to make a bigger picture
>DS boxart is placed above GBA boxart
>DS system has the DS cartridge slot on top and GBA slot on bottom
I got hype when I realized this

If those equipment slots allow for stackable bonuses, I can see that getting out of hand quickly. I think Super tried something like that with the emeras and they only last one dungeon so you can't carry a broken combination with you forever, which made things interesting.

depends. what do you want to change?

No

I don't have anything specific planned in mind, but I want to see how difficult the following might be:
>Change or add Pokemon
>Change or add Pokemon moves
>Change or add Pokemon types (not just fairy type)
>Adding, removing, or changing dungeons
>Creating and adding custom scenes
>Editing the base and hometown areas
Basically, I want to know what current Skytemple is capable of and how difficult it would be for someone with no coding experience to handle it.

Explorers of Spirit has an interesting take on a Lv. 1 dungeon. It's called Memory Lane and is essentially you and your partner revisiting the story dungeons. You unlock it at Guildmaster Rank, which has been made fairly easy to achieve.
I unfortunately just wiped on 70F, but it was pretty fun. The section a few floors back was nothing but Ghosts coming at you through the walls which was very spooky.

Garbage
You can just emulate Explorers of Sky for the best PMD experience on the go

Also I left out editing IQ groups. It shouldn't take fucking 400 iq to get Lava Evader and NOT step on fucking lava like a retard.
I skipped the optional stuff, but that sounds cool. I hate ghosts though. Pain in the ass when they approach you in a wall and you have no choice but to move forward while he hits you.

pokemon are easy, the built in editor is super easy and you can even put in custom portrait sheets

here's one i made for misdreavus using a sheet i got from the internet

Attached: Misdreavus.png (200x160, 7.78K)

also one i made for teddiursa

Attached: 200_0.png (200x160, 8.66K)

>Nintendo Direct starts
>Switch logo click
>Black Screen
>PMD theme starts playing
>It's a port of the Wiiware games

Attached: Punch.jpg (661x623, 72.27K)