Would Any Forums like a pixelated style for a new remake?

Would Any Forums like a pixelated style for a new remake?

Attached: 1658064056791.jpg (1280x720, 84.64K)

It would be better than whatever the fuck BDSP was if they're going to be lazy they can at least have a distinct style

wow that looks like shit
i know scar/vio graphics are looking bad but why ask for something that's actually worse?

You mean like the DQ3 remake or Digimon Survive?

HD2D or whatever is pretty cool. I’d absolutely prefer that to 3d

>Should we regress in terms of graphics?
No

What's this rendering artstyle called? I like when stuff looks like a diorama but don't know how to look for this aesthetic reliably

I would like a game done in the 3d sprite art style. It could be a visual, stylistic feast for the eyes.

Attached: espeon3dsprite.gif (600x600, 184.89K)

Shit taste but its obviously bait
Here's your (you)

This shit is an abomination.
Fuck anyone who wants more of this.

2.5D
Square calls it HD2D but thats a dumb name

it's not doable

Square Enix are a graphical and artistic powerhouse. You can't compare to >gamefreak

Attached: nido_3d.gif (449x287, 921.78K)

yep the artists refuses to divulge the technology so its not doable

If you still want remakes after Oras you suffer from down syndrome and also want them with the same graphics? you have problems

HD2D doesn't fit Pokemon, it doesn't even particularly fit Digimon.

>technology
10000 hours on blender

>>implying absolutely no one can ever figure out
must be hard being so dense.

anything is better than whats been happening

I've always been a fan of "2D sprites on 3D rendered areas" type of game styles, even in its earliest, less elegant attempts.
Actually, gens 4 and 5 were sort of like that too, weren't they?

Looks like it's just cell shading made to look pixelated doubt it's hard for any game Dev to implement

Are you retarded? It's a 3d model with a pixel filter

why not?
pokemon isnt exactly unfamiliar with 2.5d

>Actually, gens 4 and 5 were sort of like that too, weren't they?
yeah. its the same thing but higher resolution and added lighting effects and shit

It ends up looking too gritty/real for what the series is. Maybe if they turned down the lighting effects and went with a vastly different pallet it would work, but I haven't seen that done before so who knows.

If Pokemon went "2DHD" I'd imagine it'd be more on the lines of Gen 5 but more detailed.