I have a feeling this will be the greatest mainline game in the past decade

I have a feeling this will be the greatest mainline game in the past decade

Attached: 062AB96F-E936-45FD-B0D0-D5DE5BD8CCFE.jpg (630x630, 175.15K)

It will be hard to beat Arceus.

Not a hard feat considering that every thing after gen 5 is rushed shit.

I agree. I can just feel it.

imagine believing this

Attached: 1592856576807.jpg (1024x1024, 148.78K)

Game looks good, except for that awful trainer art style they decided to go for, but honestly not going for the PLA catching style really ruins it for me, having to bump into a pokemon now feels really tedious. It will probably really be the greatest mainline for many, but I think that whoever truly enjoyed PLA mechanics will find this game a bit of a step back

Not a high bar but it does have potential with the open world formula and the large amount of new pokemon is welcome. A red flag is that it already has DLC planned though

While Arceus was a good game, it really lacked trainer battles.

>cant just throw a ball at pokemon i walk by
what the fuck, is this confirmed? REEEE

Sw/Sh did really set people's standards to a new low, huh?

>no national dex
Didn't even stand a chance.

Why even make this weird distinction when it being better than Sun and Moon would mean that it's the best pokemon game ever?

What exactly makes you so hopeful?

People only think SV will be good because they haven’t shown us anything yet

If it’s nearly as good as legends this will be true. Best Pokémon game of all time almost.
I’m really pumped for this type of game with what they did with legends. Getting to discover and catch new mons with hopefully this format AND trainer battles?
It’s gonna sell 20 million.

Please tell me this isn’t confirmed.
Why would they go back to the old system? PLA catch mechanics were fucking perfect.

I think it’s way too early to judge whether that’ll be the case, a lot of the great changes made in Legends Arceus seem to be completely absent, even shit that would absolutely fit right in without much effort.

Keep in mind that this is the Sword and Shield team working on an open world game, not the folks who worked on Legends Arceus. Believe what you want but from where I’m standing that sounds like a disaster in the making.

Lol no. Look I'm a PLAshill but it is NOT hard to beat PLA.
You just need to be PLA with a non-shit battle system as well as actual online activities.
Now, will it be hard for GF to be not retarded and actually manage to keep the good things from PLA? Nothing is sure about this.
And like, SV also has a 1% chance of not having dexcut by the end of its updates, which would make it automatically better than PLA or any Pokémon Switch game for that matter.

>fucking perfect.
>gave EXP to your whole team when catching in overworld
gameplay-wise they were near perfection tho that's true

I have positive impressions too

I think it's understandable that the catching style from PLA can't be mainline because it's simply not casual enough, but what is endlessly disappointing is the removal of full contact battle animations. It looks like projectile attacks will still function like PLA but physical moves are going back to their waggle-in-place trash.

If generations lasted 5 years instead of 3 we'd have time for two DLC cycles, and a full dex would be a real possibility.
I don't see it happening with a 3-year cycle, though.

Like every new mainline game apart from swsh. what's new?

Why does Any Forums suddenly love SV? What changed?

Attached: 552.jpg (600x584, 37.59K)

leaks sound promising