Discuss

>Discuss

Attached: pokemon-fossil-museum-mostra-confronto.jpg (1789x1276, 1.74M)

I love learning science through Pokemon. Feels like it's not exhausting and no one tells you you're stupid for not knowing or understanding everything and you just admire cool stuff.

I didn't realize Shieldon was a Triceratops til recently

Just a sad reminder that there won't be any new ones in SV.

I kinda wish we had a better fossil mon for SwSh. It bothers me that our only attempt to have a velociraptor fossil mon was wasted on their gimmick of mix and match fossils.

For me Bastiodon head looks like Pachyrhinosaurus (i´m awere of castle theme). Big flat nose and usually two big spikes top off the head. The rest of the body looks like a tortoise minus the shell?

Attached: Pachyrhinosaurus.jpg (800x626, 87.08K)

But it's not a triceratops, it's even shown in that picture

Will we at least get some type of Relicanth/Yanmega/Mamoswine case where it's a living fossil or a suppressed evolution?

Does the showcase have any sign of those SwordShield fossils? I'm sure the kids would love to learn about Dunkleosteus and Velociraptor.

Yes they have all fossils even my bro Relicanth

Yeah, fuck Game Freak for neglecting new fossil bros.

I've loved Bastiodons design since it's inception and I've never used it because it's so boring and useless. I wish they would fucking change that. I'm a karenfag too, I use a lot of shitty Pokemon very regularly with unconventional sets but good god Bastiodon is just in a tier of uselessness that even I cannot deal with. You can't even attempt to do anything fun with that Pokemon.

Very nice

This post reeks of underage.

Fossilmons were my favourite, so sad to see them being forgotten and resurrected as a mocking joke last gen and left to rot again

That's a Protoceratops you troglodyte.

Attached: proto.jpg (400x205, 18.53K)

I know everything about dinos now thanks to ARK anyway

Triceratops literally translates to ‘three horns’. Where do you see the three horns in Shieldon’s inspiration, user?

They have a section but not the fossils themselves.

Considering Blastoise exist, I can't believe they never thought into adding a dinosaur with guns

I'm still mad that the only T-rex pokemon we have looks like shit
This post reeks of reddit upvote farmer.

It's funny how Steel suddenly becomes a shitty type when paired with Rock. Rock needs a fucking buff.

Tyrantrum is cool. FUCK you.

It didn't need a fucking beard and neck hair
it's not a fucking human

>Ceratopsids were pretty much birds in four legs
Evolution is weird

It's not a fucking beard, you dumb retard. They're feathers. It's a reference to how dinosaurs are ancestors of birds. Get educated.