Has its entire ending sequence stolen by swsh

>has its entire ending sequence stolen by swsh

Attached: Uranium_intro.png (511x385, 209.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrX8mFyWEvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks, one more reason to not play Uranium

I know people shit on Gen 8 but Uranium has some of the worst Fakemon designs I've ever seen

Attached: 026.png (80x80, 1.24K)

That's genuinely a better design than Inteleon.

No it's not.

Even the title is cringe as fuck

No wonder they gave it a Cease and Desist.

I know you're lying because GF made you mad with the dexcut but if you genuinely think that you might be blind or have some brain problems

Attached: 318qn2.png (640x480, 355.58K)

You braindead corporate shills are so pathetic and embarrassing, lmao.

Blind and brain problems confirmed.

This is literally Inteleon but with better body proportions and coloring.
I can't believe gf shills have their standards set so low. It's so embarrassing how retarded they are.

>Better
>BETTER
Holy fuck I don't hold fangames to the same standards as a company's game and I don't agree with the fangame being taken down but I'm also not BLIND and there's NO WAY you can look me in the eyes and tell me that dopey rejected toothpaste mascot is better than any existing Pokemon unless you're being dishonest and have an axe to grind against GF. Or maybe your taste truly is just that awful in which case I'm honestly sorry.

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.png (348x241, 14.8K)

Sure bud. Give a blind test to people who never saw that mon and inteleon and see which one they will pick. Just admit that your own design suck. You are a typical fakemon designer no different from the rest of those tumblrinas and deviantards

>bootlicking retards getting mad because some fanmade design is better than the creations of the billionaire company that they shill
I love it. Please, stay mad. You're literally the most pathetic and braindead type of people on this site, lmao.

Attached: 1658033358232.jpg (500x501, 10.32K)

Jc, why are you bootlickers so retarded? It's legitimately humiliating how retarded you make yourselves look by having such shit taste just to shill a company that doesn't give a shit about you. No wonder you're a laughingstock when you're so pathetic.

Based

>imagine having to reply on a single post TWICE because he was absolutely malding

Attached: 1657824996817.jpg (556x556, 58.97K)

I mean alright man you do you. Sorry about that

I dropped the game after two towns because the game was unbearably slow, also the fakemon suck and the plot is retarded

I like some of the songs, like the champion tournament theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=FrX8mFyWEvw

And the fact they don't let you use items in the end game tournament is based.
It's too bad nucleon is OP and annihilates almost everything in the game.