This Pokémon considers itself a sauropod or a dick? Oh My Arceus, with the aggressive mimicry!

This Pokémon considers itself a sauropod or a dick? Oh My Arceus, with the aggressive mimicry!

Attached: cra.png (256x256, 21.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

villagesilversmith.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care what it identifies as, it's one of the most based Pokemon to come out of gen 3.

It’s a Devonian crinoid to go along with the Precambrian anomalocaris

Please give reasons for your answers

Arceus created everything.

>prehistoric plants are sauropods

Attached: 2021060410115300-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3~3.jpg (102x102, 3.37K)

>Sauropod
It's literally pic related. I don't know how the hell you mistook a sea lily for a sauropod, but you revive it from the 'Root Fossil' for a reason.

Attached: Crinoid Fossil.jpg (320x400, 22.24K)

Attached: 1648499921740.jpg (735x414, 25.2K)

>Cradily isn't in Gen 9 meaning he will never get a Primal Form that mimics it by having his fake eyes be real eyes and the eyes be it's teeth
Based

Attached: 1649502137997.jpg (108x125, 6.95K)

>flower mantises are bugs

It's crinoid dumbie

Isn't it kinda illegal to touch a fossil with bare hands? Like, you're contaminating it with foreign DNA, bacteria and what not?

>aggressive mimicry
It's hard for you to read the whole sentence, that's why you're suspended from school.

Yeah the fossil police will expand your anus to basketball size when they catch you.

Attached: 58DA31D2-E2F5-405B-B5E9-E47F54E8C2BF.jpg (1152x993, 1.19M)

Dude...I collect and own hundreds of fossils. You aren't contaminating anything, because a fossil isn't actually bone/plant matter/flesh/whatever - all of that stuff has long since rotted away and been replaced by minerals that fill the cavity in the rock they were in, leaving a mineral cast in the shape of whatever was once there. You've got the rare instances where parts of the animal didn't completely fossilize (like that T. Rex thigh that they got blood cells out of), but it's still inside a rock cast that isn't going to get contaminated jut by handling it. The species in that picture is so common that literally anyone with the money could go out and buy their own specimen; same thing with Trilobites or Ammonites (though the bigger the sample, the more it costs).

Teach me how to find fossils. Or at least tell me where or what kind of valleys/hills/caves that contain fossils

>Oh My Arceus
big cringe
everyone who says shit like this should be gassed

Ian Malcolm vs. Alan Grant

>gassed

Attached: giphy.gif (480x406, 1.95M)

Generally, you want to look in places with high levels of erosion - old riverbeds, canyons, mountains, and so on. The stuff you find on the surface tends to be in variable condition, but once you find a bone bed, you can dig a bit for the better preserved stuff; in the case of old rivers, you want to figure out what direction they were flowing in and go downstream to choke points, because animals that would fall in and drown would have their bodies carried downstream and be buried in the sediment.
Of course, if you want to skip the actual legwork and just buy some fossils, there are places to do so legally - The Village Silversmith shut down a lot of their physical stores I used to peruse during the Pandemic, but they recently opened up their own website and Etsy store where you can get some of the cheaper stuff:
villagesilversmith.net/
Sadly, the 'good stuff' is only in their few remaining physical stores. Other small trinket shops have things, too, and browsing around random rock shops often leads to some of the best discoveries - I found a Spinosaurus fang for under $30 USD in a small shop near Rockport; usually, they go for around $80, but the owner had no idea what the hell it was he was selling.

Thanks based user.

It's a sea lily and my favorite pokemon to breed. There's female and male species, male species store the sperm in the tentacles and release it if you stimulate them. Below the main body, it has a small opening where it used to be attached to the ocean floor. It's perfectly sized for a human dick and feels craaaazy good because it has a lot of suction

Back when we revived the fossil I used to sneak into the lab and breed it all night. Wish I would have started fucking it sooner

Attached: 50294834_p0.png (441x657, 171.41K)

From Wikipedia

Nope. Personal experience. I hunt fossils as a hobby.

If I was your boyfriend, never let you go.

...what