Tfw durant's long awaited evolution is likely just gonna be another loli waifumon just like poor dunsparce

>tfw durant's long awaited evolution is likely just gonna be another loli waifumon just like poor dunsparce
It's not fucking fair, bros...

Attached: 1654486043353.png (475x475, 110.05K)

Won't even care as long as it gets Hone Claws back.

Don't be so pessimistic
Could be a giant throbbing radioactive queen ant abomination
Unless the new kaka leaks said something I haven't read

Durant is getting an evolution?

We already know half of the waifus Khu teased (jester cat and big sister Dunsparce), and the hammer one sounds way too distinct to be related back to Durant. If it actually gets an evo, it should be spared.

i'm hoping for a big queen ant with a HUGE abdomen

gib heatmor an evolution too

But loli waifumons are based.

what happened to Dunsparce!?

Here you go.

Attached: index.jpg (294x171, 13.42K)

Dunsparse's Jap name is Tsuchinoko. Literally means Child of the Earth(Ground). Dunsparse evolving into a lolimon is entirely possible. But let her be Ground/Fairy for fucks sake

oh yeah baby

I grew up in hilbilly land so I'm hoping it eats its tail and becomes a hoop snake
But I could see it being the hammer mon unfortunately

Nah, Khu confirmed it's the "hardcore queen" because its Chinese name includes what's apparently a slur for penis over there. Loli is different.

You know what a tsuchinoko actually is, right?

Attached: Tsuchinoko.gif (360x360, 89.83K)

This is the real tsuchinoko.

Attached: Danger Snek.jpg (544x544, 154.37K)

A harmless yokai or some sort. Funny thing is, Tajiri designed Dunsparse to look exactly like how tsuchi no ko were depicted in the folklore and proceed to give it an exact same name.

that would honestly be really cool

Heatmor's evolution will look like shit, similar to Magmortar. And it was probably the best looking gen 5 fire mon.

It already is funny version of an animal, so no more work needed.

>loli
if anything a queen ant would be a MILFmon

So?
At least it will become popular now.

Pawniard got the evo sorry