Is literally the best pokemon ever

>Is literally the best pokemon ever

How does he do it?

Attached: chonchie 2.gif (288x288, 48.82K)

By making people forget GF directly confirmed it's primarily supposed to be a dolphin, so it btfo's all the dolphinfags in the "Why don't we have one yet" threads along with Kyogre.

>literally the best pokemon ever
>loses the cool "+" eyes it had as Chinchou and replaces them with generic moe anime eye
This thing is so close to being in my favorites but I have to question what they were thinking making this. Its like they were afraid that Johtotoddlers might find it too scary if it was allowed to look a bit more like anglerfish (We're tougher than you think Game Freak, you didn't need to make Lanturn into a Fisher Price Toy)

>vertical tail
>dolphin

Go argue marine biology with them then, I don't give a shit.

>dolphin
It literally has a tendril with a light coming out of its forehead. It's an anglerfish.

>Pokemon can only be based off one thing
Mankey's such a creative pig, look at that prehensile tail they gave it with no inspiration from another existing animal.

design needed some more work

Attached: 1559179595119.png (1559x861, 233.83K)

That's what you've been arguing in the first place you absolute moron. If you can't answer him properly, just accept that you have been btfo'ed and stay silent.

you said primarily dolphin
it's primarily an anglerfish

Basdd on marsupilami though

Are you illiterate? I never said I thought it was a dolphin or primarily one, I said GF confirmed it as such themselves on both counts. This stopped being a subjective matter a year after GS released and they did the interview.

What even is chonchou
It's just an orb with flippers and legs???
It's just as bad as remoraid evolving into octilerry

>Are you illiterate? I never said I thought it was a dolphin or primarily one
i thought this was you
>GF confirmed it as such themselves on both counts.
source?

>is electric pokemon
>oh no here comes level 3 diglett to tank the thunder attack
>acually is hydro pump
>diglett: X_X
>lanturn: ^_^ *cums*

It's a chonchi.

Attached: PoshFamiliarCormorant-size_restricted.gif (500x309, 792.1K)

As much I like it its degradation from amazing chinchu

There are also fish that look exactly like that called dolphins. We don't have a dolphin, nor a porpoise.

>it's primarily an anglerfish
the only anglerfish part is the tendril though. Its primarily a whale of some sort. Probably an Orca judging from its mask

actually yeah, looking at it the tendril looks like an orca fine you see when its inexplicably folding over

Attached: dorsal collapse.png (1103x906, 290.82K)

So true, I love Chonchie

It is just an anime anglerfish

Honestly if Lanturn just got a buff to 75 defense 85 special defense, 80 special attack and 70 speed it would be much more usable I feel, even if ground types dominate high tiers it might be able to pull off an assault vest set or stockpile stall set

Attached: 305B95D1-68F4-46AD-871C-E181E73A192D.jpg (828x827, 177.2K)