Are the rfakes gimmick similar to the irl "convergent evolution?"

I was just wondering that, are the Rfakes "gimmick" similar to a irl phenomenon called "Convergent Evolution?
Its basically a form of evolution that happen when then 2 species that are unrelated to each others evolve to have very similar morphology, forms and trait. It will be very interesting if that's the case
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Attached: dgm2rlkxda.jpg (715x402, 22.1K)

no pls kys you faggot loser

I think your right, they are probably similar

Hope it is so Unova dex apologists can fuck off with their appropriation of the term to justify their reskinned Kanto dex.

Back off weabo

Stop parroting centro faggot

How is parroting you fucking cuntfag
I'm just stating what I think it is
Leave you faggot

Yeah, something like dolphin and shark would definitely fit.

You all fail in animal biology classes

RFakes are from another world

you first sperg incel

Yes, that's absolutely what it's referencing. Well that, and it's an excuse to reuse base models.

It would be hilarious if the new dolphin is a Sharpedo or Garchomp lookalike, but I'm pretty sure it's a baramon based on Khu's weird hints.

>#
> (You) #
>#
>You all fail in animal biology classes

Attached: soyjak_didn_t_like_that_by_123spaghettiman_df87l5f-250t.jpg (229x250, 12.36K)

the wings of an Atlas Moth resemble snake heads.

convergent evolution is exciting in Pokémon world.

Attached: images (22).jpg (510x601, 55.3K)

Falinks appears to be a caterpillar mimic. What if we got the caterpillar it's based on?

Vultures are the best example of this. New world vultures aren't vultures at all and are not related to old world vultures (true vultures).

why is Any Forums so hostile to OP? There's some actual discussion in Any Forums for once. It seems to be the case all over Any Forums, it's filled with complete idiots now, that they get offeneded when basic knowledge and common sense challenges their intellectual capacity.

>summer
Gee I wonder

Calm down. We all went through that phase

It's because of Khu. Dumbass had to call them fakes, and said they took up dex space. Now a good concept is rreared as a shitty gimmick.

>an ACTUAL good and interesting thread appears on vp
>gets shit on by vp because they have no intelligence
>gets ignored when tons of coomer/genwar thread are still getting replies
the absolute state of veepee