Always inject it's morally correct

Always inject it's morally correct

Attached: IMG_0580.jpg (1170x923, 192.87K)

Then there's the endless incest breeding and throwing away.

I love injecting, I even giveaway a ton of shiny japanese 6 IV Dittos at the start of each gen.

>took a long time so must be hard
>NOW I UNDERSTAND
why is not playing the game for hundreds of hours the threshold people want to have to be able to play the game competitively?

I hack because I grew up with Gen 2-4 where breeding for the perfect Pokemon is practically impossible, and I never bothered breeding again even when it was made much easier in future gens.

They want less people to play competitive because they suck and know that most people could be better than them.

I mean at the end of the day the competition lies within using the knowledge and strategy of battling in order to achieve victory, in which case PKHEX or not is irrelevant because it just achieves an end result faster and allows players to actually battle (so long as everything is legal).
BUT the issue arises when the VGC rules dictate that injected mons are illegal and would result in forfeit of both the winnings and the participation in the tournament, therefore while not morally dubious it is objectively against the rules yet swept under the rug because literally everyone would be disqualified then.

I don't cheat at games that's why im good at them, What are my options?

This checks out

waste your free time making a team instead of coming up with strategies

are people really still trying to push this agenda? comp players get punished for cheating since it's against the rules, simple as.

>getting caught in the first place

Yeah, you’ve gotta be an idiot for anyone to notice.

Of course I will. There is no reason to not inject as long you are using perfectly legal mons.

didn't somebody win with a hacked mon in an illegal ball a few years ago?

This is why I never became a competitive fag. I heard Action Replay could destroy your carts, and by the time they made things simpler in newer games I lost all interest in battles since you still have to do a lot of research to even get into it.

Because making it accessible means that players who could be better than them might start playing.
This same thing actually happened in the chess community a couple of years ago.

are you me, bro?

>This same thing actually happened in the chess community a couple of years ago.
Interesting. Can you tell us more? How did they gatekeep?

Wolfe also cheated. He had an injected Groudon and Raichu (that he / his handlers fucked up and didn't do properly) minimum

>The VGC WORLD CHAMPIONS TEAM took HOW LONG to MAKE?
nothing because it was injected

They didn't do a very good job of gatekeeping, but chess players have a history of being elitist and looking down on noobs and making chess look as inaccessible as possible.
A youtuber started doing streams where he played chess online and got a lot of people to start trying it, and the chess community got all pissy.

It's not that simple anymore because of RNG seeds

They don't care. Wolfe is still unpunished despite objective evidence that his Pokemon had an untraceable RNG seed (so it was hacked)

>comp players get punished for cheating
No they don't. They don't get punished because they don't get caught because TPC half-asses the checks.