Goh really shouldn't have been there for this

Goh really shouldn't have been there for this.

Attached: g.png (1798x1080, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6r9749EDNs&ab_channel=AdveAdminis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck, Ash didn't even do anything but stand there and watch the bitch cry

lol the pokemon don't care and Goh shouldn't even be in this arc.

Goh really shouldn't have been

Goh was a mistake, Brock, Clemont and Gary should have been in his place

If you're crying about this shit, you have severe autism.

Goh haters once again blowing every little thing Goh does out of proportion.

Goh felt bad for Iris. Remember he cheered for her when all the M8 competitors were on stage? Don't you think he'd feel bad for her after seeing her lose?

Goh was also concerned for Ash when he ran off, upset. He wanted to make sure he was okay. 'Cause, y'know, they're friends. It's what any good friend would've done.

Two perfectly rational reasons for Goh to be there. But, people blindly hate on him, so of course this gets turned into another Goh bashing moment.

Because it's perfectly rational to see a friend checking on someone you barely know and inserting yourself into the scene like you've any fucking business being there. It's rational if you're autistic and can't understand social cues, but for a normal person it's vastly overstepping your boundaries and just awkward and inconsiderate. Are Goh fans autistic? Is that the takeaway since you don't see anything wrong with that behavior?

This. Ashfags are fucking delusional.

Goh and Iris may not be good friends, but they still know each other, and Goh cheered her name just as loudly as he cheered Ash's. And, he was concerned about Ash.

It's called empathy, and it's not like Goh barged in a closed room where Ash and Iris were talking. They were out in an open hallway. So no, I see nothing wrong with friends caring about and supporting each other.

>Ashfags
How Dare Goh be there with Ash when he's trying to comfort Iris (Not)
>Also Ashfags

Attached: 1658025571004.jpg (1440x1651, 731.77K)

Goh sucks

Goh is leaving.

Time to Goh
Say bye bye

So you are autistic and can't see the glaringly obvious problems with it and think anything you just said is "normal".

/thread

Attached: 1653778210815.png (625x1080, 278.21K)

There's the autism I mentioned.

You know just because someone posts something to do with Ash it doesn't make them an 'Ashfag'

Holy Kek Ashfaggots are some of the most autistic people on this board and that's saying a lot.

Autism is latching onto the hatred of a character from a show for toddlers and hyperfixating on it for over 3 years.

>a developmental disorder of variable severity that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.
Nice deflection, now go back to watching Goh repetitively catch Pokemon and fail social interactions in his singular goal of catching a Mew. I'm sure you see a lot of yourself in how he acts after all, that's why you like him.

Goh looks more concerned than Ash here, Nu Ash is such an emotionless shit it's not even fucking funny.

Ash has been through this shit himself, he knows how she feels. But I know you’re probably just using this as a chance to attack Go, he’s a sweetheart and good intentioned. Ash knows there’s nothing he can do but be present and listen. That’s being a good friend.

Attached: 99B3C910-AB59-4506-B7CB-A8E0A5BA2E51.jpg (1125x648, 142.75K)

>Ash knows there’s nothing he can do but be present and listen. That’s being a good friend.
He made fun of her tho lmao

It's fine. Goh will be gpne next season. I hope they bring back the female lead again.

He didn't make fun of her, that's just a meme edit bro.

I wish he would have done anything hugged her or least put a hand on her shoulder, but all he did was stand there like a retard.

The Ash-obsessed freakshows that hate on Goh are probably the most unintelligent people on this site.
>they watch the trashnime as though its a shounen
>they scream over ash's feats and ship him with every girl
>they don't think Ash and Goh are friends, they pretend Ash hates Goh
>Ash can get 8 consecutive episodes in a row of focus but when Goh gets one it's too many

Dumb waifufag

He's the new main character now bro.

Ok, so I had to look this up (I don't watch this shit anime), is this is what Ashfags are schizoing out about, this isn't bad at all, like I can understand if he walked in while they were hugging like one user mentioned, but Ash is just standing there doing nothing until Go walks up, what in the actual fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=O6r9749EDNs&ab_channel=AdveAdminis

God, look at how that faggot just awkwardly walks into frame and inserts himself into the conversation. How is it that hard to read a fucking room?

I wouldn't be mad if they finally get rid Ash, because this "Nu Ash" is just so fucking bland it hurts.

Wasnt the guy on the upper-right just some punk rando?

Nope, you just don't have a clue apparently what it means to care about other people.

That, or you just hate Goh so much that him simply being there triggers you to the point where you can't see any other point of view.

The nigga didn't even say anything, Iris was the one who started to talk to him, I give up on AshTards.

Ashfags sound kind of based

Talk about overreaction.

He walked up slowly, like any normal person would.

He didn't say anything until she was ready to talk.

They were out in an open hallway, and they're both his friends, so it wasn't an intrusion.

You all fucking act like he broke up a hug between Ash and Iris and screamed, "NOTICE ME!!"

The scene wasn't made any better or worse by Goh being there, jesus.

This, I miss OS Ash

Yeah, I love the socially acceptable act of walking literal inches away from a guy who's trying to console the person I barely know and staring until they acknowledge my presence. 100% top grade ability to read social cues.
Because he was fucking standing there instead of politely waiting off to the side or giving them privacy like a socially adjusted person would do.

Goh was following his bf, just like all bottoms do, you would know if you weren't single.

Christ, you Gohfags keep outing yourselves as more and more autistic with every attempt you make to normalize this shit.
>Walked up slowly like any normal person would
A normal person wouldn't walk up at all. That's the fucking problem.
>Didn't say anything
Nope, just stood there watching her cry awkwardly.
>Open hallway
You make it a habit of walking up to people in public and inserting yourself into conversations or engagements that don't involve you?

>Yeah, I love the socially acceptable act of walking literal inches away from a guy who's trying to console the person I barely know and staring until they acknowledge my presence. 100% top grade ability to read social cues.

Ash and Goh did exactly the same thing, stand there and give Iris space. You act like Goh broke up some intimate moment between the two. Ash knows her better, but that doesn't mean Goh can't be there for her two. He's not a fucking stranger.

At this point, I agree

Do you even have any friends? Sure as hell doesn't sound like it. You don't have to be best friends or long term friends with someone to show concern and support, sometimes simply being there for a person helps them feel less alone.

How is this simple concept so hard for you to fucking get?

Ash just stood there and watched her "cry awkwardly" too which you would've noticed if your blind rage wasn't zeroed in on Goh.

Iris and Ash were literally in the middle of an exchange when Goh walked up and caused them to go silent. And he's not a stranger, but he barely fucking knows her and it's almost entirely secondhand through association with Ash, he is quite literally a friend of a friend to her and is acting like he should walk up and comfort her instead of giving them space.

This shit is hilarious how one character does this to retards

I hate goh for being a brown tranny, not for being there

I hope Ash is killed off

Ash was fucking talking with her you autist apologist. And I can tell you don't know how social cues work because doing shit like that to someone you barely know isn't comforting, it's fucking awkward and weird. What part of this don't you understand? Normal people would see the scene and wait on the side or turn around, they don't just walk right up to them and stand there.

>Iris and Ash were literally in the middle of an exchange when Goh walked up and caused them to go silent.

They weren't even talking. Iris was crying, and Ash kept his distance. Goh didn't get any closer than Ash, and he stayed silent along with Ash.

Goh did exactly what Ash did, yet he's getting shit on while Ash gets a free pass.

If that isn't blatant bias than I don't know what the fuck is,

>Ashfags exposing themselves again as one of the most autistic groups on this board.
Nice, let me get the popcorn

Ash wasn't talking. Rewatch the scene and refresh your fucking memory. Iris was crying and Ash stood there at a distance. Goh did the exact same thing. He didn't approach her. He didn't talk to her. He was there as a friend.

This isn't hard stuff, but god damn are you making it into something it totally isn't.

>Weren't even talking
You mean the 7 fucking seconds she stopped to cry that was proceeded by half a minute of conversation? Fucking autist.
>B-b-but Ash was there
And Ash is one of her closest friends. Goh's not even a friend. They aren't the same, there's different social expectations for what they're supposed to do in situations like that.

You act like Goh broke up a conversation or a hug, but he didn't. All he did was stand next to Ash, but even that little thing was apparently enough to fucking break you.

Iris knows who Goh is and was nothing but friendly toward him in the episode he met her. Goh was cheering loudly for Iris when she appeared on the battlefield with the others during the opening ceremony. They may not be best friends or even good friends, but they're still friends and clearly don't hate each other.

Fine, whatever. I already said Goh being there doesn't help/hurt the scene. You clearly think Goh committed some heinous violation of a social norm. Obviously neither of us are going to see eye to eye on this.

>He didn't
He did. Demonstrably.
>Little thing
Yeah because it was wildly inappropriate.
>They were friends
They talked literally 3 times. Ever. And not being hated doesn't mean it's socially acceptable to interject on a scene like that. Have you never had a real social interaction before, user?
>Eye to eye
Well no shit, you can't maintain eye contact on account of the autism so that should go without saying. But then it had to be said, also on account of the autism leading you to be unable to follow that social cue.

I say the same thing every time he’s on screen

This, they never fail to embarrass themselves

Once again, your bias against Goh proves you aren't capable of seeing this rationally, and no matter how many times I try and explain it to you, you literally have no counter-argument other than repeating your favorite word (which is "autism" by the way) over and over again.

Goh didn't interrupt any talking. Fact.
Goh didn't try and approach Iris to comfort her, he kept his distance, just as Ash did. Fact.
Goh didn't say/do anything until after Iris spoke to him. Fact.
Neither Ash nor Iris objected to Goh being there. Fact.

The facts don't lie. Your subjective take on what's "appropriate" and "not appropriate" is fine and all, but it's just an opinion. Goh haters are of course going to object to any scene Goh is a part of. There's no point in going around in circles with you. I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine.

So go ahead and call me autistic for the tenth fucking time, lmao. If that's what makes you feel good bro go right ahead.

>Goh didn't interrupt any talking
Stopping to cry doesn't mean the conversation ended. It means she stopped to cry. And notice how the entire conversation was dropped to address Goh after he walked in. That is the definition of interrupting a conversation.
>Just as Ash did
And that does not make it ok to approach the situation in the first place. He's not Ash.
>Didn't do/say anything
Right. One cannot do anything socially inappropriate if words are not spoken. That's what your social guide tells you so it must be true.
>Didn't object to him being there
Because it'd be rude and awkward to tell the autistic kid to go away.

Facts don't lie, and your social ineptitude does not make for an argument so stop trying to use it as one. I don't even care that it was Goh, if the character histories and roles were reversed I'd just as happily call Ash an autistic faggot but that's not how fate panned out is it?

Go ahead and post a time where Ash hugged or consoled someone with physical contact in OS. I’m waiting

>Brock, Kaki, and Gary should have been in his place
Ftfy

Why are retards having a problem with this if iris guenunely emgaged with him ? It would be autism if she didnt want to do anything with him. Theres nothing to say she doesnt like him. Its so absurd. You can be friendly and supportive of strangers without bothering them.

Having 0 social contact does this unfortunately. Pokemon fans are asocial retards