/BBBY/ - +22% Crab Day Edition

>Why BBBY?
It's a heavily shorted microcap brick and mortar store expected to go bankrupt by hedgefunds. With a float of 69.5 million shares and constant share buy backs. Recently Ryan Cohen, also chairman of Gamestop, appointed two of his people to the board of directors and looks to have a clear vision to revive the company. Mr Cohen owns 10% of the total stock and also bought deep OTM calls at a strike of $80 with a January 2023 expiration.

>Investors Overview Page
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/

>SEC filings
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/financial-information/sec-filings

>Reported short interest
fintel.io/ss/us/bbby

>107% of float is held by institutions
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BBBY/holders?p=BBBY

>Idiosyncratic risk
investopedia.com/terms/i/idiosyncraticrisk.asp

>Transfer agent
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company

>Short selling fees and availability
iborrowdesk.com/report/BBBY

Last thread:

Attached: bbby moon.png (1200x1000, 1.53M)

Volume is really small today

And just like that your meme stock will never go above 25 again

Hype is dead I got scammed hard today, fucking leddit dogs can never be trusted

Got pinched. Fucking crabs. Someone spam Yolo on reddit that's what pumped gme and mvis.

FUCKING GO UP

What's the last concert you went to?

I will fucking butcher every ledditor I see

One thing counting against BBBY is the lack of stimmies. GME, like the rest of the stock market, was sustained by tons of stimulus checks.

It was the last Nick Cave show in NY

i’m out, i can’t time the top but the hype will return another day

bunch of bakas

Sad. Seems like the hedgies made sure the market makers don't allow BBBY to pump

So what do you mean, you're just logging off Any Forums for the day? Or you sold?

>it peaks at 28 yesterday then dips to 18
>it peaks to 27 today then dips to 23
What a bizarre pattern

>he thinks retail is driving this
LMAO, 148 million shares have traded hands, that's 3.7 billion dollars. Not even GME has that much DRSd.

just slurped some more

Slurp now boys. Make it bounce

HEY RETARDS

We're still up 20% over yesterday's close.

do not call us baggies

chill bros, just HODL
a mid-week dip was expected, just needs a decent closing price on friday to trigger the options hedging exposure for next week, that's why RC tweeted with the moon emoji last friday

Comfy holding since $5 ready for the next leg up. This is a 5x play

sold, i’ll buy when volume is better. the buy average is $20

I'm not fucking selling.

so you're saying you can't time the top but you're going to try anyways? just don't see why you threw that line in there.

if you’ve been holding since $5 then you already made your 5x, are you expecting another 5x from there?

A new generation of bagholders is being created. Thank you for contributing to Shlomo's 5th yacht, goy!

The stock is healing.

Attached: 1641504892613.jpg (730x783, 117.08K)

I don't understand why when he buys should matter if BBBY is going to do a 5x from this point or not...

the reason its crabbing is algos and isntuttions are waiting for fed minute release. the whole market is red which means its a jewish trick to get you to sell since they already know what the fed minutes info is. i predict a massive green dildo right at 2pm when the kike powell drop the minutes

How do you see what redfit is up to on stocks?

99% of people here bought after the pump are potential bag holders