It’s real

It’s real

Attached: 19112361-CBE5-405B-A65B-CC9519FF3205.jpg (3355x3477, 918.07K)

>"reminder this pic doesn't confirm or deny anything"
>ITS REAL
based retarded faggot

>its just an example

So is the "magnezone" called something else or is it still just magnezone

thanks doc

I still don't fucking get it
We are going to get regional variants that will actually take a fucking slot?

SV will be bad and I am tired of pretending they will be good.

We really won't know until we see if the open world will actually be as open as Gamefreak is implying and even then, the gameplay will still be old Pokemon so it's already inferior to PLA, but maybe the open world and story potential will make it at least be better when SWSH

I mean both people that played it so far(Kaka and Khu) loved it.

No, the original post was talking about the "regional fakes"

>both people that played it so far(Kaka and Khu)
DYRBI?

Why is Any Forums so fucking dumb?

Something else, since it is a different Pokémon with a different dex number.

They are too big to risk falsely advertising their flasgship game series, which introduces all the new pokémon for the varying departments to monetise. TPC officially apologised when Twiglight Wings showed Dewgong, when it was supposed to be based off Sword and Shield and Dewgong never got added to Galar. It's going to be open world, because they're not opening themselves up to tarnish their brand. They didn't market Legends as open world, but the drooling fuckers online, who couldn't find the official site sure tried to say that it was.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 02-41-47 Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Official Website.png (1184x477, 488.19K)

Americans or underage

That sucks

Okay, but we'll need to see the execution
According to the """leaks""", the dex has 400 which is already LESS than base SWSH without DLC, so I don't know if Gamefreak even bothered to learn their lesson

>Daily Dose Magnemite
Thanks Doc

why are they inflating the dex numbers like this?

According to the leak this is coming from, it's just a small amount, so they won't bloat too much, they will be considered new pokemon with the fake gimmick, the ancient forms won't be considered new forms

So it’s just cross-gen evos?

>"Pokémon Echo Fighters"

I get the regional forms and the regional only evolutions.
But this is CHEAP as fuck.

We have 2 pokémon being the same BUT they have other pokédex number and name. Like, instead of a "Pikachu" you'll have a "Ikachup" that's mostly the same just changes the color and has a new dex number.

It seems that they're very desesperate to reach the 1000 pokémon and they lack of ideas.

So they are selling reskins as new pokemon. Great.

>he doesn't know they're Gamefreak/TPCi employees
>he doesn't know it's drip marketing
oh my sweet summer child

400 something. SwSh had 400 as the Dex numbers but it had like 20 pokémon in the code before DLC and. this game WILL have a lot of dlc.

>TPCi employee saying "shit" "loli" and "autism"

Base SS was 400 retard, 35 transfer-only and 200 added with both parts the DLC.
Mald however long you wish. Stop spreading misinformation, because Game Freak lit the fuse on your tampon yet again.

>this game WILL have a lot of dlc
It'll get a wave in June of 23, another in November '23 (with an accompanying full on-cart version for $90) before being replaced by another new game for November '24. Dexit is final, memeing about endless DLC won't change that.

SWSH DLC made the description of the Galarian Birds very deliberate, they are only called Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres because of the quality the people saw in them.

But in this game, it'll be the real extension of
>No, this is actually a new Pokemon
The Galarian Birds were actually different though, so we'll see what we get

You guys are forgetting that according to Khu, these aren't forms, these are actual dex slots.

If you compare the count of 400, to SWSH's Gigantamax's, that means SWSH actually does have more Pokemon at Base than SV will.

STOP BEING THE FAKE LEAKS
I AM THE REAL LEAKS

I think I like this shit, whatever it is, cause it gives new names and stuff to old pokemon. regional variants got stale right after gen 7, and I always disliked that they had the same cry and names as the originals. The hell is a Sandslash made of ice and I think you can hear flames in Vulpix/Ninetales cries

G'maxes weren't new forms dude. There was still only 400 'mons and 35 transfer-bonus ones (Khu's said there's a rake of transfer-only critters in-game already). 400 in-dex and 35 transfer-only would be the same damn thing as SS and that's ignoring the new gimmick WILL give some pokémon new forms, like megas were new forms for older pokémon and Gigantamax were new forms for older pokémon.

Kind of. You know how humans have a missing link between us and Early ape like humans? It’s like that, but with Pokémon. So expect an early proto “jigglypuff” or a futuristic “Amoonguss”. Similar looking Pokémon, but different enough to be their own species.

Khu implied earlier that we’re getting a dex as large as XY, but the Pokémon there after are these time travel misfits. So 70 new + 30 time Pokémon

Crunch

What are you eating?

It's not saying it has a massive open world, it's not saying is filled with things to do, hell "richly expressed" is such an ambiguous term.

Game developers

>THE KING browses Any Forums
I am honored...Your Highness...please forgive us our ignorance...

Attached: Cynthia Kneel.png (644x518, 104.16K)

You're wrong. Ancient forms =/= regional fakes. The 3 new mechanics are: ancient/future forms, crystal mode in battle, and regional fakes. Regional fakes are Pokemon that look like an existing Pokemon's motif, but a different species.

IE: New Diglett is an Eel, not a mole.

>King
Go back to twatter tranny, your kind is not welcomed here, you are more than likely underaged anyway so no big loss

>70 New
That's fucking dogshit bro

Stop using the name regional fakes holy fuck I want to strangle the retard zoomer who pushed this name

No leaker said it was 70

Stfu and go back to pleddit faggot

I’ll use Digimon as an example.
Regional forms - Falcomon and Falcomon (2006)
Whatever this is - Gabumon and Psychemon

Eat daddy's shit, my puppy

Patamon and Tsukaimon
Palmon and Aururaomon
Goburimon and Shamamon

Yeah, I just used one as an example to try to illustrate the difference.

You mean the leaker who literally introduced the term? Go take your meds autist.

He's just being a digimon sperg. The far superior tcg and vg. Can't even dress your pokemon in the main series lolol.

Attached: 1656905121515.jpg (1800x2400, 1.63M)

We're likely getting around the same amount of new Pokémon as the last few gens. It's no different from Megas taking up a lot of time in Gen VI, or regional forms in Gen VII and VIII.

>Alien magnezone might be real
YEAAAAAAH