Why are you legit here? Do you actually play Pokémon games every single day...

Why are you legit here? Do you actually play Pokémon games every single day, or do you just come here when you aren’t beating the new Pokémon games in 3 days or less? I can imagine that most people here are just talking about Pokémon and maybe taking 2 weeks out of the entire year just to play the new games and then go back to shitposting.

Attached: C473DCA0-7703-4B4D-997E-9A315BC9F262.jpg (850x1209, 103.92K)

I sporadically visit to see the latest anime news and see if there is a Raichu thread that isn't filled with perverts.
Have been wanting to do that mono electric run of USUM though.

Attached: 1644775211882.gif (540x377, 357.75K)

I play Unite, VGC, and sometimes speedrun because I played all the games already, also I hate Romhacks and Mods, very boring

I like immersing myself in the new games that come out but it doesn't last long unfortunately, if this game has choices like DBH I'd be very hyped

I dont play the games everyday, so why do you think I come to this board every day?

My nigga, you playing VGC this season?

I check here several times a day but never for longer than like maybe a few minutes at a time, maybe an hour or two total. Usually just scoping for interesting leaks or the occasional "good" thread which is just whatever gets my attention in that moment. I don't tend to use sites that require an account for discussion and I don't have a lot of friends so Any Forums is pretty much all I have if I feel talkative. Used to come here primarily for Pokeboy threads but those are few and far between, die quickly, and/or are pretty much just garbage now.

>Do you actually play Pokémon games every single day, or do you just come here when you aren’t beating the new Pokémon games in 3 days or less?
The latter. I'm less interested in the games and more interested in being a delusional retard in a parasocial relationship with my husbando. Otherwise I'm just a lurker.

Attached: pokemon-burger-king-toy-togepi-bean-bag-1999-nintendo-67-14-opened-bag.jpg (800x772, 212.04K)

Who's your husbando, though?

He's the best, that's who he is.

>But which one?
Yes.

Attached: @akakura1341.jpg (2000x2000, 746.63K)

haven't played the games in months. i come here to shitpost

I don't really like the main-series that much
PLA managed to be fun so hopefully SV is fun too

>Do you actually play Pokémon games every single day
Yes

here for ScaVio info and leaks

Masters + pokegirls coom
Right now also a bit of anime, since it has Cynthia

Since the lost of the classic Pokemon general I'm here only for the pokegirls and anime talks

I literally don't understand how people can find the Pokemon RPGs fun at all
They're so boring, I can understand liking competitive but like the actual games?

This. I hate this dogshit community full of pedos and Any Forumstards

You will see me only in leak season. After that, I will ghost away until the next leak season starts. But while I'm here, I will also shitpost in /padt/ even though I never watched the anime because making them seething is my past time entertainment.

Attached: Subway Lisa.jpg (510x510, 61.11K)

By classic Pokemon general, I mean /rpg/

I like to play Nuzlockes on my DS games.

Ingo is mine, you whore.

Attached: 7C670D29-B215-4C37-9E1F-D086EDB9460F.jpg (680x479, 117.74K)

I've basically been playing Pokemon everyday since Yellow. Nowadays usually breeding Pokemon in the current gen games in preparation for SV, for example. These yearly releases force me to put in a lot of my time into the mainline games even though certain factors in quality have diminished over time but collecting and battling remains as addicting as ever. I used to be into other video game series when i was younger but lost interest in everything except Pokemon. Pokemon will always be number 1.

You could ask the same of all of Any Forums. I genuinely wonder if the most vehement of metaposters here just do not browse other boards.

I play the games but recently all I'm doing is watching showderp and occasionally coming up with funny teams to use for myself on showdown, so I guess you can count it as doing PvP stuff.

I wish I could be like you
Main-lines are so fucking boring