I cannot accept that this is a pokemon. I will never accept it as a pokemon. It looks too normal

I cannot accept that this is a pokemon. I will never accept it as a pokemon. It looks too normal.

Attached: image_2022-07-16_142008083.png (1200x1200, 524.63K)

Pidgey literally looks like a cartoon bird. I don’t know if you can get more normal than that.

i hate this shit so fucking much

I'm sure someone liked it

Breathing out of a single air that oxigens your brain because your head is trapped in a giant ice cube is too normal

no dumber than the keychain or the trash bag

I like him.

But a literal snake or slime pile is fine

Piplup done right

Honestly? Yeah same. I can't with this one.

Pidgey is also normal type so that's okay.

why are people so harsh on the pengu lmao. hes alright.

normally i'm not super uppity about new designs but my god i hate this stupid cunt so much

>too normal
thats why looks like gen 1 mon, this with sugimori watercolor art pass like a gen 1 pkmon

He is the worst sweeper ever in OU

I cannot accept that this is a pokemon. I will never accept it as a pokemon. It looks too normal.

Attached: 010Caterpie.png (601x601, 328.74K)

No shit. He's untiered for a reason.

still a classic

My issue with it is just that I hate how disproportionate its real head is in relation to its body.

I would have used it on my SWSH team if not for 1. Frosmoth existing and 2. it coming on the last route of the game. That's never fun.

This. Surprised me when people said that it's the ice cube part that bothers them. I thought it was kind of cute until I saw its true body. Just a regular penguin body with a weird flat, round candle head. It's jarring, and not in a good way.

I like for it's shiny

Attached: thqqr88m4wn41.jpg (640x640, 55.3K)

He is cool

If it didn't change forms I could understand why people don't like it, but the whole point is that its hiding its face behind an ice cube

Attached: 1639522122327.png (256x256, 7.05K)

Attached: 1658038758775.png (256x256, 15.75K)

Pink lemonade.

How do those 2 things correlate in your head? So the rest of us can figure out what your argument's trying to be there.

>my ancestors :)

Attached: 395.png (475x475, 123.82K)

It means that there's actual design decisions behind the simplicity, brainlet

>this cubic pokemon makes autists in Any Forums seethe
Based icecube penguin!

I asked for the correlation you retard. People can dislike a fucking design regardless of it having a poorly handled concept behind it.

>round face with textures
it is easily the single-most plain Pokemon to date with easily the worst species characteristic, bar literally fucking none.
The fucking Ice Cream pokemon have more fucking depth to them and I fucking hate them with every fucking fiber of my being.

Attached: 1510083383944.jpg (117x144, 8.38K)

what do you mean aha. all gen 1 pokemon are super unique and original. like geodude. a rock, but with arms. super cool and interesting.

>can't defend the shit design
>defaults to le ebin rock with arms to try and deflect
What, is shitting on Voltorb and Diglett too mainstream for you or something?
Doesn't change the fact that your penguin's design is dogshit.

Attached: 1523543481525.jpg (640x668, 43.5K)

eiscue could indeed pass a gen 1 mon, but it would be one of the gen 1 mons that people only care about for nostalgias' sake, like lickitung and jynx

>noo you cant criticize my le gen 1 comfy designs they are supposed to look like real dogshit animals noo

Correlation between what? OP said it doesn't look like a Pokemon because it's "too normal", but the ice cube is not a permanent part of the design and changing appearances in battle makes it more Pokemon-like.

Sometimes you can dislike a Pokemon but still be able to understand the intention behind its design and things that make it unique.

>he thinks shitting on chinese knockoff pingu is defending gen 1 shitmons
Penguin is objectively the worst shitmon. Go ahead and shit on geodude and company. No one really cares enough about them because they are on the bottom rung of quality 'mons anyway.

Attached: 1635629172935.jpg (1200x1192, 230.39K)

So you look at that design, see the complaint that it looks "too normal" and think they're talking about the least normal thing about it? user. Seriously. What the fuck?

Attached: 1594130229878.png (582x543, 149.17K)