All Forms Living Dex

I'm about to embark in this terrible nightmare. Already have the standard living dex, and a shiny dex makes me want to neck myself, so this seems like a decent middle ground. Any major pitfalls I should be aware of? Furfous seem like a bastard for example, and I'll need to use pokemon go for that

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-214152.jpg (1080x2320, 403.29K)

Don't use the dex, it's not reflective of your actual living dex in the box.
What I did is favourite one of each mon (usually my team members or ones with gmax, good stats). Then sort by favourite, there are about 1233 forms I think in the living dex itself.

Vivillion is the key. Trade something for vivillions and then just keep t4ading for other vivillions. Use them as currency for the other form mons.

Pic related, just the best way for me.
But to each his own.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-215707_Pokmon HOME.jpg (1200x2000, 912.17K)

how are you going to cope with the fact that there are form you will never be able to obtain all in one place because HOME can't receive them?
genuine question, every person who does this kind of stuff must like completism a lot, i just wonder how they feel about their collection being incomplete. Probably forever.

If home can't receive it I'll probably just make my peace with it. Its not going to be carried forward anyways in that case

There are only a handful, like Pichu, Floette and costume pikachu

You can do it bro, if you have XY, breed a lot of Vivillions, use them to trade

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-203204.png (1080x2300, 509.91K)

Also, don't forget the dex per game

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-204110.png (1080x2300, 274.32K)

Dex per game, you have to catch those pokemon in the game itself, you can't transfer them in?
Yeah I know, I'm gonna sort out the boxes in a bit, but it's more to get an idea of what I definitely don't have

>Dex per game, you have to catch those pokemon in the game itself, you can't transfer them in?
Yeah, it's ridiculous.

>Dex per game, you have to catch those pokemon in the game itself, you can't transfer them in?
All that matters is the origin mark

Pic related, is the Go dex

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-164117.png (1080x2300, 513.07K)

Do you all put in the same effort into breeding and training your Pokemon as well? I have an army of 160+ of my favorites with the best stats, moves, and in rare/fitting Pokeballs; all ready to sweep. I don't have a living dex but I have that. Suck on it.

We are collectors, you are a breeder, not the same but the effort is equivalent

Just inject

Did a form dex last year, there's a few things to watch for but it's not too hard to pull off;
>Furfrou you've gotta trade over GTS unless you wanna learn how to spoof in Pokemon Go, so good luck with that
>unironically >>>reddit help you with Vivillon, they have a few subs for trading that will be helpful, relying on gts won't get you too far unless you have a lot of shinies to offer as trade fodder
>Unown was tough for me but that's mainly because I did it in gen 3 where a bunch of them have 1% encounter rates, just do it in Legends Arceus, it's easier to just follow the scavenger hunt clues
>if you want to register Unbound Hoopa in your Home dex, you gotta sync your pokedex in Bank with a copy of XY/ORAS/SM/USUM that has Unbound Hoopa registered, then make a transfer from bank to home. That'll register all your dex entries into Home

Great tips.
It seems I have hoopa unbound in Pokemon home already and apparently that's a bit odd, so that one is done at least.
Unown are also done from probably a decade ago.
Furfrou and vivillion, and the behatted Pikachu's are what I'm most concerned about with this.

You're fucked with Pikachu. I did Fur and Viv with just gas easy enough, Pikachus need you to interact with others

Why would Furfrou be hard? I could have sworn it's trimmable in gen 7

Only go retains the trim.

Oh fuck that. Good luck to OP in that case

I like breeding and training too, but with new games on the way I don't see much point on speccing out a new team until new mons arrive. I usually pick one of the new Pokemon that tickle my fancy and build a team around it. Also have my dittos of every nature, a 6IV japanese ditto I grinded for, for far too long.

I have managed to get the french, Japan, and Egypt ones so far, which, as I understand, are the worst. Getting even a standard furfou in go, minus the quest one, is a nightmare