Kaka Leek Compilation V2.5

Leaker still isn't coming back till Monday though did leave 1/2 small details. Some "blanks" have been filled by Khu's clarification and older tweets from Kaka.

This is probably it for now (till Monday unless Nintendo Ninjas get him). Trailer seems likely next week but that is just speculation.

Attached: leek2_5.png (1230x1570, 84.89K)

sounds interesting really wamt to see the rest of these ancient/future forms

>No fishing
Why has GF hated fishing since Gen VII? What is it about it that pisses them off?
>Fishing in specific spots ONLY in Alola
>You dont even fish in Galar, only interact with ripples in water
>No fishing in Arceus
>Now no fishing, presumably in new gen

I can believe it

I wish they would at least stop with the gimmicks or at least not have the box legend a forced capture.

These all sound mediocre to awful so I can believe it.

This has been hijacked and is now full of false information.

>Region in Japanese is called パルデア
Parudea?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-03-22_at_5.33.23_PM.png (1047x639, 566.89K)

No fishing in LGPE either.

It's just a done with mechanic, replaced by overworked stuff.

>eel that looks identical to diglett
What?

Parody

If it's Paldea in English, I'm getting ahead of the curve:

Genwunners (Kantokiddos?)
Johto toddlers
Hoennbabies
Sinnohfetuses
Unovabortions
Kalosperm
Alolasomes
Galarvae
Paldeavirgins

Doesn't roll off the tongue too well but it certainly isn't bad, and it goes full circle

Paldeatuses

Paldeya.

I dropped LGPE fairly on as it's too mind numbingly easy. Probably the best looking Switch Pokemon game though.

They can still incorporate it while you're on riding mons or on shore.

>practically identical to old Pokémon but with new names
glad to see they’ve found a new excuse to make even less Pokémon

>makes 120 new mons
>adds 15 of these identical ones on top
>WHAT THE FUCK GF YOURE WASTING SLOTS!

i mean from an evolutionary standpoint it is kind of funny to think about biologists going "is this a diglett in water" and proceeding to have brawls over it to decide if it's a regional form of diglett or it's own species

There is no way in hell they're fucking adding 120 new mons in a current gen.

Paladeviants

Something like this maybe?

Attached: 1626887662312.png (653x389, 7.36K)

There's a bunch of stuff going round saying there's only 6 gym leaders, which sucks if true.

>120 new mons
hahahaha sure thing user
I think the concept is okay, it’s more just that you KNOW they’re going to bloat the roster with them and the other new type of form instead of creating brand new Pokémon to save time.

Source?
Proof?

Literally no one has said there are 6 gyms

I am a bit confused by Fuecoco's evolution, I don't see how the ghost type will come in

Attached: digletteel.png (411x266, 4.98K)

This is what I think. Face will be the same, it might get accents like stripes or leaves or spikes. Khu said the face is the same, and it's a meme. It's only a different Pokémon because a mole and an eel are too different. I also think we will have a Magnemite RF that looks like a balloon. First GL has a pink Magnemite in her hair along with the regular one.

Attached: garden eel.png (913x537, 15.8K)

Where is your proof?

That's not hoe it works. You can't say something that isnt going to happen when it's baseless

how does murkrow have a new evolution? what about honchkrow

how in the world can a game leak almost entirely 5 months before its release? I THINK THIS IS TURNER'S FAULT

Supposedly like a Gallade/Gardevoir situation where one is a stone evolution and the other has other conditions