I wish the gen 4 era of amazing spinoffs would come back. It started puttering out during gen 5...

I wish the gen 4 era of amazing spinoffs would come back. It started puttering out during gen 5, and gen 6 at least had a new pmd.
But gen 7 just killed it completely.

Attached: Pokemon-Spin-Off-Tiers.jpg (1400x700, 485.74K)

>implying
Gen 8 got the PMD remake, Snap 2 and PLA. Spinoff kino is back even if the games are shit

>Pokken is officially dead
>No Mystery Dungeon for Alola and Galar
>No re-release for the Orre games in sight
>Mobile games are becoming more dominant

At least we finally got a Pokemon Snap sequel I guess.

Attached: Chandelure Lost.png (1127x631, 1.2M)

Nobody cares spin offs

Millions of people care, pokemon is the biggest franchise in the world it's not shocking the mainline series is just more popular overall.

But the spinoffs give fans a unique way to experience it outside of the same old same old.

>PLA
not a spinoff

>No Mystery Dungeon for Alola and Galar
still cannot believe this, what the fuck are they waiting for?

>only spinoffs nowadays are gachagames and the occasional remake/sequel
New snap was fine but other than it was a far shot from Gen III-V spinoff glory days.

>Masters
>Go
>Unite
Microtransactions and mobile shit are unfortunately the standard

>PLA
>Spinoff
Not a spinoff, developed by GF.

I normally am against remakes, and haven't bought/played DX, but I really want an Explorer's of the Sky remake.

Even more than that though, I'd truly love a 3rd Orre game. Not a remake or a port, I want something completely new.

Attached: _ (4).jpg (523x523, 154.81K)

you will get low effort mobile games and you will like it

unite has better animations customization and the mc doesnt look like fisher price like the maingames

They said super was essentially the finale of the series, that's why the MC represents both sides of the pmd fanbase.
>adult human from our world reincarnated to live in the pokemon world in the body of a child mon
Simultaneously is the child audience, and the adult audience that followed the series up to then.

All the fanservice makes it more obvious
>cameos from characters of previous games
>so many explorers things like the eating dinner, the guild master, the fucking jirachi is the same jirachi from explorers
>the partner says something like "I love you" in the japanese version and the fanbase has been craving a hero and partner pairing for ages

It's a gacha, of course it does.

I know PokePark is superfluous with the games being 3D, but I liked walking around 3D environments as Pokemon

Modern spin offs are phone games like pokemon cafe, masters, and go

Spin-offs were literally better than the mainlines. Maybe you should play them.

I'd like a third pokepark game but that series is long dead, same for ranger.

A new pmd would be fantastic too of course.

Gens 1, 2, and 6 had great spinoffs as well

What did 6 have?

Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokken, Battle Trosei

Oh yea I forgot about pokken, shame it died.