Eurobros, you alright? I'm concerned for your energy costs

Eurobros, you alright? I'm concerned for your energy costs.

Attached: 1646695472632.jpg (625x415, 62.84K)

HOLY SHIT AN ENERGY CRISIS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

fuck off dmitry, enjoy isolation and poverty.

Attached: 1652087146752.jpg (1024x662, 125.76K)

I'm an American; I'm from Arizona.

Attached: 1498947797531.jpg (600x577, 86.66K)

I unironically wish i was American.
Just don't be in the bottom 25% and you're golden.
Less taxes abundant energy, and actual freedom of speech, where you can't be locked up for saying the wrong thing (yet).

Checked and the bottom 25 percent have it better that the next two rungs *except* their personal behavior puts them barely above animals. Besides that though their material standards of living are still better than europoors. They have cheap energy, cheap material goods, free/reduced food and health care etc. Most problems of the lowest 25 percent of Americans are because they're degenerate niggers not due to material conditions.

Hey burger, suck on my world trade centre sized cock

>I'm concerned for your energy costs.
I'm not! Fuck you Europoors lmao! Can't wait to watch webms of refugees stealing firewood from German muttis and paters just standing around helplessly.

Attached: 1660744836272.jpg (800x600, 144.92K)

Also ,forgot to say, the amount of money I've saved from a lifetime of free education and health care means I'm not living in a trailer park like you Israel cucks

You have two cocks that were demolished by the international glownigger cabal?

Attached: 1638300370594.png (528x438, 235.96K)

don't cut off based from the map

Attached: file.png (1600x1066, 2.59M)

You do know that most student loan debt are Americans being retarded and not due to the actual cost of school right? Like going to a Community College then State College while living with your parents or roommates has almost never bankrupted anyone. Especially if paired with a part time job if the degree isn't a diffucult STEM one. Most student loan debt is because people *have* to go to a retarded private college or *have* to go out of state or *have* to live like a 35 year old professional and not as a college student. Keep coping europoor.

If higher energy costs are the price for ending the war, then it's a sacrifice i'm willing to pay.

You still live in a nation of armed niggers, morbidly obese members of every race and you're a satellite state of Israel who make you fight all their wars. And your infrastructure is dogshit and your women are arguably the least attractive of any nation in the world and I include the entire continent of Africa.
Cope harder you cultureless retard

oh, okay. don't get shot I guess.

Why? Let the npcs freeze to death, they loved waving those Ukrainian flags for months

Humans just can’t stop living in top of one another like bugs

us natty gas at 14 year high $9.329/mmbtu. europe getting ass fucked at $66/mmbtu. further advance of $10 expected by next week.
t. seeking alpha article that dropped yesterday. europe is NOT ok

>actual freedom of speech
Do those retards live under a rock?

University cost only started to go up when government got involved.

What war?

You get away with saying a lot more in the US than you can in Europe my dude. I can call the holohoax a hoax and not worry about going to jail like in Germany. I can call a muslim a fucking raghead and not go to jail for it like in the UK.