Rising Wedge is broken, time to sell

Attached: Vj3sYrnt.png (1444x812, 139.79K)

time to cringe

kek retard bulls couldn't even reach 28k. My new target is 7-8k

time to redraw the line.

Attached: 1640353428146.jpg (2667x4000, 850.16K)

way ahead of you mumubro.

second one hasn't yet.

Attached: bullrun.png (3091x1448, 338.52K)

>start of line goes to bottom of wick
>end of line goes through wick
nice random lines OP

once again. you either count wicks or you don't

Where am I not counting the wicks each each line is touching the first two wicks. Genuinely curious how this should be drawn?

and why not the 3rd wick? it shouldn't be drawn at all because you assigned arbitrary rules to fit whatever narrative you want

heres mine on the 1D. I tend to draw them on the body, not the wick. Some draw on the wicks. IMO seems to be your choice. To quote Marco Pierre White:

"It's your pleasure."

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 092230.jpg (1338x737, 100.85K)

you are supposed to draw them on the body

>heres mine on the 1D
why the 1D? why not the 12 hour? or the 3 day? or the week?

>you are supposed to draw them on the body
body of what? the line chart? the heikin ashi candles? the log chart?

stop peddling your astrological bullshit

TA isn't exact science bro

I'm just here to remind you that these patterns have only been shown to have some predictive value in commodities. Bitcoin follows NASDAQ and is therefore not being traded as a commodity regardless of what its nature is.
Now carry on.

its not science at all

You also want to use lower and higher timeframes so, you do draw them on the 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Day, 12h, 4h, 1h, etc...different time frames give different pictures/perspectives. Its pretty basic stuff.

>why the 1D? why not the 12 hour? or the 3 day? or the week?
is the equivalent logic of
>if we evolved from monkeys why do monkeys still exist?

ok socrates post a chart or something. TA isn't magic it's probability.

this guy gets it.

no one is saying TA is foolproof. I know 100% its just a way to speculate and give some sort of idea as to what the possibilities are. Generally if you use TA you want to also follow the other markets like this user points out, but a lot of people dont.

I’m gonna fap instead

Patterns were developed in the commodity trading markets of old using 1 day patterns over long periods of time. And have only been shown to have a consistent predictive ability, beyond 50%, in the commodities market. Anyone that uses such patterns outside commodities and outside the 1 day timeframe is only lowering the already borderline chances of being correct. BTC follows NASDAQ and is therefore not behaving like a commodity.

heres mine

Attached: future.png (683x293, 34.25K)

post a chart of what? its not probability. you can change any chart to fit whatever perspective you want to have on it. just change the timeframe or the scale of the chart or the types of candles etc... TA is just people coping over their bags or their shorts.

this is perfect TA

Retarded back. Is this a bear flag?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-17-08-42-02-94_ee1cec40dcf6eb3919ecbfc5d87e6719.jpg (1440x1374, 363.95K)

delete this,MODS

Are you massively in the red or something? If pattern A happens right before B most of the time with a decent enough sample size, then it most likely will happen in the future as well. That's all TA is. Of course it's not guaranteed to happen but following it will increase your chances.