This guy was the most based leaker we had

this guy was the most based leaker we had
>doesnt attention whore
>posts what he needs
>doesnt cause drama
then the retards that leak via discord and twitter wonder why people start to turn on them and nintendo finds and sues them.

Attached: pokemon-leak-1.jpg (2976x3968, 514.99K)

Come back in 5 months if that's what you want retard

To be fair, its four months away.

in 3 months the sun will arise

Only 2 months to go

It's out in 1 month anyway so whatever.

I hope retard-kun gets the game early again and streams it. His BDSP and PLA streams were comfy

Attached: 678093.jpg (640x480, 57.45K)

They really are, but I ended up being reported by redditors in the chat for toxic behaviour

>They leak via Discord and Twitter
Where the fuck else are they going to leak, bitch? Twitter is one of the top social media platforms for news, and damn near everyone and their lice has one. For some countries, it is the premiere social media network for a lot of things. And Discord is one of the top (if not THE top) chatting platforms for gamers and techies. Not everyone uses or even knows about the 4skin cesspool let alone Any Forums.

The leakers' lives don't revolve around what YOU want either, so proudly fuck off if they're not for you, you spoiled, entitled bitch.

You missed the point retard kek

> leak via discord and twitter wonder why people start to turn on them and nintendo finds and sues them.
Read on, retard.

Yawnfag-tier post

samefag

Retard-kun had a discord server. I remember joining it and helping him stream SwSh.

My favorite moment during his SwSh stream is when he encountered a wild Greedent and it managed to stall him out for like 10 minutes and beat shit out of his Pokemon, though my memory of it isnt perfect. Idk if the old streams are saved anywhere but I hope they are

fish punches you

>Idk if the old streams are saved anywhere but I hope they are
Most of them got nuked, remember?
He was hopping back and forth on different streaming websites because those accounts kept getting banned.
Deleted accounts mean deleted streams. Shame that nobody recorded it.

>retard kek
>yawn-tier
What the FUCK are you talking about? Speak English.
Bitch, and?! Where the fuck else are they going to leak while still casting the widest net? On fucking 4skin? You fatherfuckers bitched, moaned, douched out for GF's cock, and threatened to rat out Khu when they tried to keep leaks as subdued as possible despite the platform they're on.

I swear, god really dropped the ball when he designed you fuckers, man. All this free knowledge surrounding us, and yet you still choose to be retards. Holy shit

Attached: bait.jpg (756x1100, 208.71K)

Listen, bitch. Don't fucking reply to me anymore unless you're going to speak English.

when I leaked BDSP I did not get praised