RIP Steven

RIP Steven

Attached: FXzYVgNUIAEjaEr.jpg (1533x968, 121.21K)

Can someone explain the Pikachu-Metagross meme? How many metagross did Pikachu defeat? I cpuld only find Alain's.

Ash is so fucking cringe

It's not about Pikachu, Ash needs to fight Leon which means Steven and Cynthia are going to kneel

Makes sense to get 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt in the first round, because Ash won his last major tournament battle with it, it'd be to similar to the Pikachu vs Tapu Koko fight if he beat Leon's Charizard that way

That leaves Gigantamax Gengar and Mega Lucario for Cynthia and Leon

Anons in the /padt/ were being smug about pikachu fighting another metagross. Why?

>Tyson's Metagross in the Hoenn League
>Alain's Metagross in the Kalos League
>Now Steven's (Mega) Metagross in the Masters Tournament

This is the third Metagross Pikachu has fought

Oh, in that case it is just because of Alain. /padt/ is like an alzheimer's patient that's stuck in 2016 so of course they'd make jokes that don't make sense and are heavily context-specific.

It’s a meme in the japanese fanbase. Pikachu is the “Metagross Slayer” because nearly every time a Metagross appears in the series it’s almost always taken out by Pikachu’s Iron Tail to the dome. It’s never actually been officially acknowledged by the staff but it’s obvious it’s some sort of running joke.

But hasn't pikachu only fought metagross twice?

That Battle Frontier Metagross too

2 I think? 1 in the Hoenn League and one vs Alain.

Nah, that was Tauros iirc.

Steel should be weak to electric anyway and you can't argue this

Don't be ridiculous.
It's not like metal conducts electricity irl, silly.

read that wrong, nevermind

Fourth. He fought Anabel’s Metagross and lost in their first match.

>How many metagross did Pikachu defeat?
Only two, but Pikachu doesn't battle pseudos that often. He's actually battled more legends than pseudos and Metagross is his most fought pseudo:
>Dragonite: W
>Metagross: W
>Metagross: L
>Metagross: W
>Tyranitar: W
Pikachu is more accurately a Gyarados killer. He's faced five Gyarados , including Misty's Mega, and murdered them all.

I'd like to see the Z-Move actually fail to KO the Mega Metagross, but be powerful enough that it loses the Mega form without fainting, and Pikachu gets to finish it off with regular Thunderbolt.

How can one early route NFE be so, and I cant stress this enough, SO fucking BASED?

Pikachu is basically a legendary Pokemon at this point. He can't evolve into Raichu anymore either, he touched a Thunder Stone in XY and didn't evolve, and was shown to be Gmax in SWSH.

Pikachu is also a Milotic killer.
- Juan´s
- Lucy´s
- Wallace´s
It might face Cynthia´s also.

I mean, what else can a wimpy pikachu do to a champion's mega metagross ace? Iron Tail it to death? Lol

Spamming Thunderbolt worked against Latios
Electroweb also slows down Mega Metagross if it uses Agility