POKEFUTURE

You think the last few games were bad? Pokemon is about to go through a dark age. The games will be so bad they'll make SWSH look like masterpieces. They'll make S&M look well designed. They'll EVEN make BPSD look well coded. This is unavoidable, no matter what I (or you) do or say. For about 3 full generations, it's gonna be absolute shovelware. Scarlet and Violet are fine I guess.
PIC RELATED, I'm a real time traveler. I'm only coming here because I know at least one of you will listen to me.

REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM

BUY GOLD

BYE

Attached: poketruth.png (300x777, 119.16K)

>For about 3 full generations, it's gonna be absolute shovelware
So you're from the present?

touche fuckhead

As long as I still have pmd I'll be sticking around for that.

Pokémon Brick was the downfall of the franchise.

>pmd
The side games are usually still good. The boundary between mainline and side games gets blurrier. You've already started to see this with LGPE and PLA being "mainline" games.

Truly a tragedy of an era. Your primitive numbers tell me this post is special, it must be because you speak the truth.

Also does anyone know where to get Uranium 256? I'll pay you in the future.

>REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
>BUY GOLD
>BYE
Thanks Bill
In all honesty though, Id love it if the games did so bad that even the most die hard fans started to notice. Like, I feel like theres going to be a point where GF gets too confident in how lazy they can be.

pmd and the mainline games are far too different to do that.

Fans of the mainline game like going around and catching the cute animals, and playing a turn based rpg with them.

They don't like seeing them as well people in a civilized world like in pmd, and the dungeon exploration really turns them off. Which is a shame because the pmd world is amazing for that adventure feeling.

You'd be surprised, people will eat shit even if it's shitty shit.

As long as Pokemon exists, it'll make at least a few millions.

>pokemon fard and shid

What the hell is the last one? And Koraidon and Komaidon or whatever don't really resemble those fruits lol just cause they're the symbols of their sects that doesn't mean a lot, they aren't even in the titles. They resemble past and future. The second one is really good actually, with the third legendary being a fusion of nature and technology, however that would probably be the third legendary were gonna get in gen 9 since Miraidon is pure robotic and Kora is pure bio

Last one is angels and demons

>What the hell is the last one?
Angel/Demon, third version is the Rapture

The right one is fallen angels? What's the sphere and the third one?

Technically Xenreas is a tree legendary

Why would angel/demon have believers as their third element?

True, but how many of us probably defended it back in the day, and are now realizing how shitty it is. Sure it might seem like everyone defending it won't change, but everyone has a breaking point in the end, and with how much GF like to be lazy, they're bound to hit that with more and more people as they go.

I really doubt it'll come to an end. People still bought LGPE, DP remakes, and bought SwSh PLUS the DLC.

I myself bought PLA but I enjoyed it despite its obvious flaws. Pokemon is heavily tied with nostalgia and autism that it's too big to flop.

>the fandom has cried for 10 years and 4 generations
>they keep making selling records in the series and on the console at every new release
Yeah... Or maybe the pokeautistic fandom equates the opposite of critical thinking? Since they like to praise things that are normally attacked and attack things that are normally praised, by themselves too, look at the gen 5 psyop
>inb4 mUH LaZy!!!!!11111
silence faggot. This is where pokemon has peaked, and it's objective: gen 1, gen 5, gen 6, gen 7, legends, now again with gen 9. That's 5 of the worthiest generations that have gotten all the hate by the pokeautistic fandom that knows nothing about gaming.
>inb 4 mUh Gf, MuH GamEfReaK, mUH LaZy
Fortunately, what the pokeautistic fandom believes matters on a really small percentage, not only because their pathetic attempts of attacking masudas on Twitter over gamefreak making a new game instead of reselling an old one are clearly futile (although, it maybe popped bdsp), not only because they're too weak to resist their poke-addiction, but also because they're literally only a small insignificant minority of those that give money to pokemon. And your autistic brain is too incapable to see that in the hope that pokemon will fail with you because you didn't like to become an adult

ok futuretard answer me this please, will there be a Explorers DX like there was for Team Rescue? If so when? And will it be as good as Explorers of the Sky?

the sphere is a throne/wheel/ophanim its a biblically acurate angel.

Alright, I've got juice for one more jump, so this is my last post. Also writing is REALLY fucking tedious, I don't know why you all don't just use a sensor. Sorry about the blood, I couldn't wipe off.

This one was quite possibly my least favorite. I can't believe people here still poop.

And Yveltal is sunny side up, what do you want from me.

Reread the post.

Confirmed, there's still people defending these turds. Once I get my hands on them, I'll disassemble their molecules!!

2024, maybe 2025 depending on badly I fucked today.

Both of these are correct.

And this is it gentlemen! Adios!
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when, oh, I know we'll meet again some sunny day!

Attached: IMG_20220717_025900.jpg (4160x3120, 1.85M)

this post glows

so when are you coming back?