I dont really follow "hype seasons," but is it normal for us to know so little about the game this close to release...

i dont really follow "hype seasons," but is it normal for us to know so little about the game this close to release? We are like just about 3 months away.

Attached: Pokemon-Scarlet-and-Violet.jpg (1200x675, 106.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/s/dbfe0945c2/2273736-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new leak

e-hentai.org/s/dbfe0945c2/2273736-1

No it's not. I'm actually surprise we haven't got news in July.

A panda?

>but is it normal for us to know so little about the game this close to release
Leaks don't typically exist until a month beforehand when certain reviewers get a copy and some retailers get shipments.

Everything beforehand is "insider knowledge" or real leaks put out by accident, which gets more and more uncommon as the gens go by.

fuecoco and quaxly evo are gay as fuck

They'll shit out tons in the last month. Game just needs to be in parents minds for Black Friday and Christmas.

What if they delay them because that bit off more than they could chew

4 months and 2 days away*

>is it normal for us to know so little about the game this close to release?
Well, the devs are extra precautious about this gen after what happened last time. Sword/Shield's new mons got leaked way before schedule and somebody streamed the whole game.
I think Gamefreak even mentioned that they wanted to sue and take that leaker to court because he damaged their ability to market that game by spoiling all the surprises. They probably had trailers and stuff planned to showcase the new mons, but those plans had to be shelved after everything got leaked.

He linked the site that doesn't have the panda you idiot. Can't even bait correctly

Oldfag here. No it's not normal. We used to get monthly news in every games, and even bi-weekly news on the official channel with sun and moon. It's also the first time that we don't know about the region name and main gimmick that far into the game reveal.
It's probably a new advertisement strategy

The bold new "we're gonna tell you literally nothing, and you're still gonna buy it" strategy

Also it's kinda funny we literally know more about Bayonetta 3 than the new Pokemon game now

Attached: 1657145618969.png (332x485, 205.96K)

They should just post one small trailer each week, everyone is thirsty for news and they haven't even shown any real gameplay. I'm not interested in the games as of right now, i need to see more, i bet it is the case for a lot of people.

On one hand I really hope they delay it to fix everything (because you know stuff will be broken and features cut).
On the other hand I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have fixed anything even if they delayed it.

>delay
>Pokemon
lol lamo rofl even

Yes, we usually get one news reel per month

iirc they slowed down reveals after Gen 7 basically gave literally everything people cared about away so there was nothing to really discover. Gen 8 had a lot less news to compensate iirc but this is a new low.

It's their own fault. They're were drip feeding SWSH news at a snail's pace too. Remember when we had to look at an all day stream of literally nothing to get slight looks at Impidimp and Galarian Ponyta?

And even then we at least knew for a fact what the name of region was and the central gimmick of the game.

They learned their lesson with Gen 7 when they revealed almost everything and once the game came out there was absolutely no surprise.

And now it's the opposite problem where we know literally nothing besides the barest of basic infomation

wow a new panda pokemon

We no longer have Corocoro, sweetie

Corocoro is still running though

I'm feeling like the game is gonna be shit.... Seems like there's not much to show....

it doesn't even have to come from corocoro user
internet hype just tricks your time, but if you look at the dates of news circa gen 8 it's like that. hell even gen 7