Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: CDC93348-51D8-4105-9C32-4CCA9FF86B03.jpg (5119x1786, 2.05M)

Yes, Rosa is on the spectrum. That was confirmed years ago.
She's still funny and cool, which you will never be.

Yes. How many times do I have to tell you?

Really? It was confirmed? When?

When every autistic Pokemon fan flocked to her like sheep. They're attracted to their own kind.

I doubt people would want to date an autistic girl
It’s like being an unpaid tard wrangler

>I doubt people would want to date an autistic girl
You greatly overestimate people.

You have no soul. You have no taste. Plebian

Since rosa is autistic, i propose gamefreak redesign her to look like what the average irl autistic girl looks like

Attached: B4D63FF5-BE8E-4FD2-99CB-56B1563D5951.png (897x995, 804.88K)

Mental illness in a woman is like salt in cooking, it enhances the experience as long as there isn't so much that it ruins it

user you’re projecting

no being attracted to a weakness is not like having a taste for a vital nutrient.

If you had an autistic wife how would you treat her

Sexfully

autistic women are unfunny, needy, fight a lot, will troon or dyke out like it's fucking guaranteed they will want to start growing a penis or talking about open relationships with women at some point, are completely irrational, unilaterally vote leftist, and pretend to take the moral high ground on everything. you think autistic women are 'cute' because you're all faggot losers who think that they're easy and you can pressure them into lowering their standards to being with you but it doesn't even work that way lol mentally ill women if anything have higher standards than normal girls
>the one guy here with the reddit spacing
cherry on the fucking cake

this guy is very angry that his aspie gf cheated on him and then dumped him.
It's not because she was autistic that you failed to satisfy her user, it's because you suck

oh and a lot of autistic girls are really fucking ugly or hit the wall super fast
i know you guys have probably watched a bunch of movies where the mentally ill woman played by some dropdead hollywood actress happens to find the stunted loser guy and they fall in love, sorry to disappoint kiddos.
maybe hit the gym or something and stop being fat lazy jobless fucks

it's so funny how you guys pretend to be masculine and competitive and 'oh look this dude here couldn't satisfy his girl' when someone takes a fat shit over your faggot fetish
in any case it wasn't me it was my friend that got ruined when his autist gf threw a burning skillet of oil in his face because she thought it would be funny

well was it funny?

>his autist gf threw a burning skillet of oil in his face because she thought it would be funny
kek, based aspie
"lmao hey user"
SPLOOSH SIZZLE SIZZLE mufugga, YOU BETTER HAVE BURN HEAL

i don't know, but it will be funny when the aspie gf you probably check out in your high school classes goes to prom with the big black nigger

>tfw no medieval gatekeeper gf

Can't believe I'm going to say this but all you normies need to take meds now.

Attached: 1657908490938.gif (220x168, 245.92K)

I thought this was a rosa bread

I'm an autistic virgin and I hump my hand to Rosa daily

Attached: c4d298b7b8c9292920eca990b02a33b7.jpg (1448x2048, 357.45K)

No this is a thread discussing about why one user in the previous Rosa thread claimed that Rosa is autistic

because its a funny word