Cause for Trailer Delays

They don't want to take away attention from Xenoblade 3 which is in the same genre. Once it comes out, I expect trailers to start dropping hot in August.

Attached: Xenoblade_Chronicles_3__0003_2022_07_06_15.24.58_Screenshot.jpg (1200x600, 162.28K)

Imagine believing this lol

>same genre
t. someone who has never played Xenoblade before. I'd wager a guess that the hype for Xenoblade 3 far surpasses the hype for SV. The wider gaming community honestly no longer care for Pokemon anymore.

they're both RPGs, don't think too hard

yeah they're both video games so i guess they just play the same bro

One is a real time strategy game and the other is a turn based monster collector. They're really not the same game user.

Posting best girl before the thread gets deleted

Attached: FE7D9DDE-1B2E-4BD7-9AD6-1C78125248BF.jpg (1040x1395, 768.87K)

>real time strategy
real talk though actual gamers are more excited for xenoblade. pokefags at this point are either casuals or hopelessly addicted. I will never buy a game where you cannot catch them all.

>best girl
You meant to post Morag, didn't you?

Attached: 32847927398r3ued9z8e.png (1100x1000, 1.76M)

>Scottish Lucina

Only brainlets don't understand this

This post is too intelligent the board.

Stop samefagging OP, it is an utterly retarded take that makes no sense. There's a number of reasons why SV haven't gotten any trailer drops recently, I highly doubt not wanting to take attention away from XC3 is a reason considering they recently pumped out a Bayonetta 3 and new Kirby trailer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-151604_Chrome.jpg (1117x276, 164.12K)

It would be coolest if you said SV scared of new Digimon game, go on, it will sound better if you use Digimon.

nobody cares that game and xenoblade killed it
>releasing the same day
kek fucking namco

those games aren't RPGs you buffoon
take this L from

kek
normalfags still vastly prefer pokemon to xenoblade
xenoblade is on the same tier as metroid, maybe even slightly below

>maybe even slightly below
I'd argue that xeno at least has room to grow given it isn't as old as metroid. It'll eventually be bigger than metroid.

I doubt it. Xeno games have too much slow burn subtlety and complexity in their stories which filters a large mass of people and always will. It might become more popular in online communities but will never have full scale normalfag appeal like say Final Fantasy does.

Also Metroid has the whole popularity in speedrunning backdrop which is a large avenue for advertising