Are the bobos right we can't even hold 1950...not to mention break 2000

Are the bobos right we can't even hold 1950...not to mention break 2000

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-104102_Binance.jpg (1080x2280, 373.75K)

HAHAHHAHAHA WHAT AN ORGANIC CHART. IT LOOKS LIKE EVERY OTHER RUGPULL

Normally I blame BTC for fucking the whole market ... but this time was it ETH?
Someone with a huge sell oeder at $1950?

I guess. But there was nothing organic in the pump either
Exactly and it's eth 1h chart... it should be respectable

look at the bitcoin chart

Unironically bullish. Seriously. If don't long within the next 5 hours you have brain damage. Set your liquidation price to at or below 23666 and make sure you pull out before 25000. I don't have the liquidity to make a play but it's free money to whomever is reading this. Good luck frens.

Attached: Capture.png (542x217, 21.41K)

if even you're not going to follow your advice, nobody else will kek

Your loss then. I'm all in on a much higher volatility altcoin that's currently amplifying BTC's price action. The market cap is low enough that stating my exact position here would pose a risk.

Anime levels of larp.

All I see on BTC/USDT is that BTC is scraping the 4h 99EMA and using it as support.

It could mean that it won't go lower or it could very well break it...

ok James Bond

Believe what you want, but in 18-21 hours my portfolio will be worth 3.7x its current value to an extremely high degree of certainty. If you're going to play swine to my pearls don't blame anyone but yourself.

Ethereum is an overvalued security scam. The merge is just an excuse for whales to trick dumb redditors into becoming exit liquidity

70% premine shitcoin

The shit is going to be real, I am expecting a run to about 2200, bought in some eth, matic, and scrt.

The most sensible project after the tornado cash ban, They are developing some solid nfts project. I flipped some nudes over it funny, I prefer eth over btc

I never eth that would be the recipe for fall this time.
haha who was compelled to buy some private nudes?

show your long

Run to 2200 is not that much considering it did 900 to 1800 in a week.

Obviously buyers and seller disagree in the range 1800...2000. But right now sellers are slightly better. Not enough to short though.

Personally sitting on the sidelines... if seller reach 1800... I will long again

lol, lmao even

Attached: 1660738698545.jpg (718x673, 119.24K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA