Why?

Why?

Attached: 65717.jpg (4096x3276, 1004.05K)

to sell toys

But prowrestling is serious. Just look at AEW. I don't want a bouncy castle with a mimosa moat! I want pure strikes. You know. I want realism in my fake wrestling.

Yes, why do you want some deary grey post-apocalyptic Mad Max look when you can have a colourful fun version?

because these matches were supposed to be devastating grueling matches in kayfabe

Bring back the blue cage

WWE has ruined their gimmick matches through over exposure but I think the revised elimination chamber looks better. The pods maybe need a little work still.

I don't mind it just the lighting makes it look kinda gay

Tall HIAC is also shit

Attached: 832675472412.jpg (852x553, 142.98K)

The chamber looks like plastic shit

They sold toys of the old ones

THAT is what the modern Elimination Chamber looks like?

rent-free

to make smarks like you seethe 🤣

>Left: The era of testosterone
>Right: The era of söy

Yes they change it every so often to sell even more toys …. Your point?

i hate this company so fucking much

There should be more action on top of the cage. Fucking throw 'em onto the announcer's table from up high. Dimes is so cash.

I don't mind the new chamber but the red cage is so tacky and ugly. It hurts to look at.

Because with the newer elimination chamber they can do those totally not obvious interventions when someone breaks out/in through the sheets of plastic.

>OH MY SCIENCE THEY CHANGED THE COLOR OF THE CAGE THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS FUCK THIS EVIL COMPANY
What's wrong with smarks?

They're both made of plastic now ya autist

Typical söyboy response

The pods need to be replaced with those shark cages they use to suspend managers over the ring, the plexiglass looks to fucking dainty.