Rfakes and New Concept

Rfakes: past/future forms of Pokémon that have their own dex number and names. So far we have them for jigglypuff, amoongus, and diglet.
New Concept: a new kind of Pokémon that are classified separately into a group (think UB’s). NOTHING HAS BEEN LEAKED ABOUT THIS YET.

Attached: 44DF8B4F-80B1-4061-82A9-9C339FC1E8C8.jpg (750x283, 34.58K)

If RFakes are truly new Pokémon with new dex numbers, Gamefreak either doesn’t give a shit about dex count anymore or are absolutely lazy as fuck. Actually, probably both.
It’s their “fuck you” to the people who would complain about low numbers of “new” Pokémon in recent gens who didn’t count regional forms as new Pokémon.

Rfakes are just that. Nothing about fucking past or future

I hope they don't just take most Regional Fakes from Gen I Pokémon. Idea sounds fun at least for one game.

No idea what they might even do for the new concept. I loved the Ultra Beasts, but I'm not sure they can make lightning strike twice.

Yeah man it’s just a coincidence that there are multiple identical looking Pokémon with new dex numbers. It’s not like we know time plays an important role in the story or anything

You must be furious at real life all the time

Attached: EmU0W2YXMAEvMLy.jpg (1131x1131, 429.29K)

Retard

Retard

Terard

Kek, people yesterday were already trying to prove that fakes are past/future forms because "we just didn't solve the riddle correctly!", lmao. I literally "leaked" their behavior over a month ago:

Rfakes sound like a cool idea, curious how they'll be executed lore wise. But I like it. As for the new concept mons, we know literally nothing about them so I am curious

>this game offers 95 completely new pokemon!
>25 of them are past forms
>25 of them are future forms
>25 of them are fakes
>9 of them are starter lines
>5 of them are legendaries
>smoliv
>lechonk
>pawmi
That leaves 3 pokemon that we haven't seen yet which are smoliv/lechonk/pawmi evos. Massive pokedex in this new game.

you are a legitimate retard.

The only ones that take up new dex slots are RFakes, which Khu said there are relatively few of(My guess is around 15 out of around 100-110 mons

Although I get you're just trying to shitpost lol

Nice butthurt.

why is this game doing so many gimmicks at once?

Retard

>25 of them are past forms
>25 of them are future forms
Uh... No.

regional forms are back (I think?)
past/future pokemon
crytalized pokemon?
not-UBs
box legends with 5 forms

game freak went full retard

Attached: TFoE_King_Harkinian_2.png (363x238, 4.6K)

>crytalized pokemon?
not a thing, really. they just glow abd get a type symbol, not new forms

Why did the quaxly evo crop have crystals stickng out of it then

probably mid animation of using the gimmick, it apparently is like a peacock so it has a big tail

Ah I see. So we can assume that there is no mega / gigantamax equivalent now? No unique appearance changes for battle

Ub's were just used as an example of a type of classification for pokemon it's not going to be similar to Ub'

Also the crystallized forms aren't a thing they just look crystalline when they're using the other gimmick.

So what the game does have is the regional fakes, which do take up new dex slots, past future forms which don't, and regional variants which don't

There is the "concept" Khu mentioned but I don't know what it is

huh, past and future and rfakes are not one in the same?

are past forms even a thing? we've seen none of them and I dont remember either leaker mentioning them, just Rfakes like Jiggly and Amoonguss, regionals like Wooper, and crossgen evos like Girafarig2

nope