Remind me why Home doesn't have a report function

Remind me why Home doesn't have a report function...

Attached: Screenshot_20220715-201120_Pokmon HOME.jpg (1080x508, 132.63K)

All these years after DP, and the GTS is still rigged?

>he thinks they'd waste money on HOMEjannies

There is nothing wrong with that though.

Retard. You know that Home puts the last icon game when the poke was? That beautifly was caught in another game kn legit masterball, then transfer to PLA, gains the icon game, then put again in home. Sorry if my english is bad.

user that PLA mon was caught in a master ball

Report what? Because the Beautifly is in a Master Ball and showing the Legends Arceus mark? Bitch please, I was thrown off at first as well but the mark actually signifies what game the Pokemon got last transferred out of and not where it actually originated. It's completely retarded but that's actually how it works.

See

Does legends Arceus pokeballs show up as masterballs in other games?

I love Home. I've gotten many shiny legendaries caught in rare balls and normal Pokemon to breed with and pass them down. All done simply by fishing for Enamorus, if you've played long enough to have obtained a decent amount of shinies, you just trade them for Enamorus and for some reason everyone is always putting up really good shit for Enamorus and vice versa.

You can't transfer anything into Legends.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

No. Just plain pokeballs.

Yeah they show up as regular Pokeballs if you transfer a Pokemon caught in Legends to Sword and Shield, because Gamefreak didn't bother to update the game so shows either the Hisuian PokeBall or the Strange Ball that shows up in BDSP. If a Pokemon caught in Legends is transferred to BDSP it will be in the Strange Ball; and this will likely be the case when you transfer to Scarlet/Violet. The fact that HOME keeps the specific Hisuian PokeBall a Legends Pokemon was caught in on display could just be for convenience sake and left open in case another Legends game is released in the future and Hisuian Pokeballs are still relevant.

Huh?
>tfw have a hacked switch and could easily clone multiple enamorus if i wanted to for free shinies
Not gonna do that, because I honestly want to earn them, but neat.

Attached: FXwgy7NUcAEZ64k.jpg (1280x720, 98.86K)

Tranny

You should absolutely clone Enamorus! The people who put shinies up on the GTS like that don't do it because they want actual trades. They do it because they wanna show off. De-clog the GTS. Clone as many as you can, get all those shinies and such, and just release em! Wreak havoc.

>they do it because they wanna show off

Fuck no they don't. They genuinely want Enamorus for whatever reason and you can easily snipe them before other people do. I've gotten crazy shit like shiny Sinistea inside Dream Ball, Shiny Tyrantrum in Heavy Ball and Shiny Latios in Moon Ball nigga.

this is FUCKING INSANE

you could just PKHex all that shit and save yourself that is GTS/HOME

>shiny Sinistea inside Dream Ball
I-is it an authentic one?