"The Pokemon looked like existing Pokemon but are actually new, with their own dex entries"

So essentially, it's an imposter Amoonguss

Attached: 600px-591Amoonguss.png (600x600, 236.89K)

More like AmoonSUS

Attached: file.png (360x360, 185.5K)

Amossus

What the fuck did I tell you about posting this scary-ass image? It's your fault I can't sleep at night.

its just popular variety streamer Jerma896

I think I recognize that guy. He used to hang outside of my local grocery store. He would always be asking for spare change, then I’d see him drive off in his BMW. What a POS

Ah! It's a Alternate!!

That's probably how he ended up in debt.

If they fucking call it Sushroom, I might do a crime.

I hope they call it that because it's a good name.

for dimes?

user we already have LeCHONK and SMOLiv, we might as well get SUShroom

If they take up a new dex number, then I literally cannot understand what Gamefreak is thinking other than truly testing the waters to see how truly lazy they can be.

Yep pretty on the nose but the concept seems cool

Fuck you it just sounds good

>Regional Forms have existed for two gens
>All of a sudden they're lazy because they have a dex number

What crime?

Where you giving the praise when both Hoopa shared a number? Or Lycanroc? Or the regionals and megas?

It sure is summer…

the funny thing is that we don't even have a clear visual look on the rfakes, the only thing for sure is that they mimic existing pokemon. so it can still be a thoroughly unique design

I unironically want this to happen just to see pokeneets seethe

To me it’s more like
>looks like present day counterpart
>Pokémon is either from the distant past or far future
>it’s so distant from the present day one, it’s essentially a different creature, new name, new dex entry
Would make sense since that happens irl too, with like ancient sharks being pretty different than present day

Attached: 9DE7AF4B-B366-4E04-B2FC-4AE9EB2BA5B4.png (160x160, 29.15K)

I want 1 named Fallgus because it looks like something from Fall Guys

I mean, one of the rfakes are a bunch of eels pretending to be water diglett

Yeah, it was fine when regional forms didn’t take up a dex spot because they’re not completely original designs. But the Amoongus and Jigglypuff rfakes look so similar to the originals I don’t understand why they can’t be regional forms.

Hoopa was fine as a form change. Lycanroc forms could’ve been different Pokémon — at least midnight and midday. Dusk could’ve been a form of midday, but at least the first two look more distinct than the Amoongus and Jigglypuff rfakes.

All I can think is that Gamefreak no longer cares about conserving dex numbers.

I still feel like Rfake Amoongus's face is in a different spot than normal and theres something else where the facs would be

>literally "it's fine if I call them echofighters" mindset