ITT : Pokemons that remind you of yourself

ITT : Pokemons that remind you of yourself

For me it's Sprigatito 3 - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: Sprigatito (3).png (1280x1280, 781.33K)

I already dislike you

You're a faggot?

I think OP's a pretty cool guy eh pisses of newfags and doesn't afraid of anything.

Kill jester.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a fatfuck.

Attached: 1657951278018.png (250x250, 51.27K)

>no one gets the meme

aight

Are you retarded?
The fuck do you think meant?

is regurgitating old memes with zero appropriate context supposed to impress me?

I am! Your dad is with me right now. I think he’s trying to tell me to say hi to you. Can’t tell, his mouth is full.

Based reddit tourist exposer

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (600x449, 34.48K)

it looks autistic

My brethren.

Attached: EAE8AFB5-53B3-4B92-82CB-819E319AA619.jpg (500x529, 81.69K)

really hoping its final stage looks like it could be the grass version of the legendary beasts and not some corny bipedal trash

Mine is Lucario
I am proud of my power

>green plant thing
>intelligent
>nihilistic
>wicked sense of humor
(you)

Attached: p.jpg (1000x563, 41.33K)

Obviously he’s that’s just his wicked sense of humor. That’s why he’s just like sprigatito! :3

Machoke because I'm a ripped chad

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sprigatito. The humour is extremely wicked, and without a solid grasp of competitive battling most of the jokes will go over a typical player's head. There's also Sprigatito's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sprigatito truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sprigatito's existential catchphrase "Skrrrwhee," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Suigomori's genius wit unfolds itself on their wife's husband's Switch screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Sprigatito temporary tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid