FUECOCOBROS...NIOT LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?

FUECOCOBROS...NIOT LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?

Attached: YbinJTB.png (575x226, 20.02K)

English?

Dang, so that picture he posted of a chicken on top of the crocodile, that was suppose to be its mid evo??

>Fuecoco is the ugly jobmon.
But WHY?

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

So why is this fag just giving concrete info now? Did he totally give up on his faggoty vague "riddles" after he got BTFO by based Kaka?

No, the chicken obviously hatches in the third stage and he gets a literal chicken on his fucking head

>Hat in the round
What does this even mean

well if the mid stage has an egg on its head I imagine the final stage will have a chicken or rooster like elements
do you retards know what jobs are?

He still, riddles, but like before he answers direct questions sometimes, like when someone ra domly asked about dunsparce

I assume the egg kinda looks like a hat, I imagine it hatches into a flame chicken in the final stage

Wait, so this image was implying it gets an actual fucking bird on its hear? I don’t know if that’s terrible or brilliant. Will likely depend on the design.

Attached: A19D9E7F-970C-4789-805B-3FD7069D33F8.jpg (640x640, 39.54K)

Someone needs to post fanart of the final evo as a menacing alligator with a flame chicken on its head

>CHICKEN
ZODIAC BROS
WE WON

No they just want "it just gets bigger" like Le Feraligatr nothing with an actual concept

I immediately thought of this thing

Attached: 200px-SSBU_Spirit_Ultimate_Chimera.png (200x205, 19.94K)

So his hair becomes an egg and turns into a chicken or the crest of it or whatever it is..

I'll take it..

Head, not hear

Maybe the fire looks like a rooster

Zodiacfag you already have a chicken, and the chicken wouldn't be the primary animal, its probably a symbiotic relationship thing

Oh that's a good one, I never thought about that.

Zodiacbros, we're still in the game

I wonder how this all relates to ghost type?

yeah something like that but just with a flame alligator and chicken

>But muh concept….
Doesn’t make a design good either.

No you don't understand, reptile+ chicken = basilisk = king of the serpents.

>you can only have one time
Who says? Theory is still concrete.