Which one Ash?

Which one Ash?

Just pick one already!

Attached: 1631127161960.png (1305x1813, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/vp/search/image/q8gKTIMnqvf89IeedAkfeA==/page/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goh

Attached: hq720[1].jpg (686x386, 28.22K)

Pikachu

goh

This.

But if there ever was gonna be a girl, it’d probably be Anabel. Ash thought of her as one of the boys, but that’s literally the best thing you’re gonna get from this kid

and Giselle if someone remembers her

goh, the girls in the image are either attracted to regional rivals (May with Drew) or chubby oji-sans (Serena, Dawn)

desu he won't end up with anyone, but it would be funny if he ends up with one of the random girls he met in his travels like Giselle, Casey or Anabel.
Or they just make a time-skip showing Ash's son/daughter being almost identical to him except the eyes which are blue and see the fireworks of the fandom debating who the mother is(Misty, Dawn, May, Serena or Lana)

My dick remembers Giselle

He already has skinfag.

Attached: 1648689097640.jpg (2126x1144, 477.35K)

Ash's wife should be the mother from the mom and child duo that shows up in every movie.

Ash is def railing the electric mouse in it's pikachussy

>Serena

Attached: uncontrollable jolts.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

Oh hey. Bayleef can't counter any of Serena's Pokémon.

Proof:

>Razor Leaf (Grass)
>Vine Whip (Grass)
>Body Slam (Normal)
>Headbutt (Normal)

Sylveon + Pixilate + Swift. Also, Latias only has Safeguard.

I remember Giselle but like hell I'd forgive a bully. And yes, she acted that way if you actually paid attention to her episode.

>arch.b4k.co/vp/search/image/q8gKTIMnqvf89IeedAkfeA==/page/3/
Okay I'm convinced laughing Pikachu Indigo league Pikachu are the only images you have on your computer files. Don't you have anything else? It doesn't have to be related to Pokémon for all I care.

>Ash thought of Anabel as one of the boys
Fake. Didn't happen in the episode.

The only real option.

Heterophobes.

Why do people self insert into the most bland and inoffensive pokémon character in existence?

Serena is the canon ending.

This is the best ending.

Ash is cute and handsome

Ash is a faggot, stupid Ash Self inserter

I forget, was Giselle good looking?

>the girl he barely remembers, much less cares about will force him to love her by beating up his soulmate and mother of his children
Haaa, no.

Attached: 1632136982543.jpg (1080x1009, 252.91K)