Fantom

>command+f
>no fantom thread
fantom thread

Specifically tokens on the fantom chain. Looking at BOO and TOMB right now. Probably not going to buy TOMB as it x2 over the last month already. BOO is sitting at a cool $3.00.

Any other tokens on the fantom chain worth buying right now, seeing as how we are in the "depression" phase and will soon be moving into the "this is a sucker's rally" phase?

Attached: 8.jpg (738x1222, 255.33K)

Lets be honest, without Andre this shitcoin has no future.

Andre is coming back or I am pretty sure he is already back, last I checked he has left three times or so and come back each time. He is just emotional that is all. Cut him some slack.

Wow who’s that pretty lady

Why is fusd still off it’s peg? What kind of shitchain scam operation is this? Validators are leaving. It’s fucking over.

That’s a man

Attached: 1643433549888.jpg (735x735, 139.41K)

I hold some boo, all the hype seems to be around lqdr, beets and spiritswap though but for reasons my smooth brain cant understand. Something to do with bribes and all that shit. I also hold some oath, the byte masons token, they are a pretty good dev team on fantom that are building some exciting projects

Tomb is the one you should really buy.
Potentially 4x against FTM from here.

That’s a woman.

I could've saved her.

When she realizes her mistake and wants to reverse, I would gladly donate her my bitch tits.

No, u.

>Any other tokens on the fantom chain worth buying right now
STATERA NIGGA

Attached: gangSTA.png (937x1250, 802.89K)

Open the chart tranny
Nobody buys this anymore
Stop shitting in Any Forums with your tranny threads you street shitter trans freak
People who sold anywhere above $1 $2 $3 left
It's only you trannies here

another day another dollar

Check Fantom Foundations latest video on youtube, they say Andre is still an advisor

Tomb below Fantom is undervalued. When it hits peg TSHARE rallies something silly. It is a game and it is what pumps and dump the most in the entire crypto economy.

I bought a few more fantom, I'm fucking waiting for binance staking to open some more though, I missed the first round

I can't believe the tranny bought more KEK
as it's dumping even more right now LOL

HBARCHADS WE KEEP WINNING!

crypto not needed