I'm poor so why should I be upset about this...

I'm poor so why should I be upset about this? I'll never be middle class and the IRS auditing the middle class more just means I'll get more handouts. I work as a waitress so I'm never getting audited I make no money.

Attached: 1660683198270495.jpg (1395x1178, 592.51K)

tits or gtfo

>I'm poor so why should I be upset about this?
because they're going to rape you too?

Just because you are poor doesn't meant you can't pay your fair share user. Hope your records are immaculate.

>IF YOU PAY YOUR TAXES YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

Attached: 335A203B-AE9D-4BD4-9DF3-313D4CD51E00.jpg (555x631, 79.75K)

I barely even make enough to pay income taxes they aren't auditing me lol.

cock or gtfo.

kek this

Poor people are the most audited individuals in the country. Cope, Seethe, and Dilate before enjoying IRS cock up your ass.

IRS currently has 75k employees. that's total employees, including mail clerks and IT support wagies and secretaries and all other manners of support staff -- not just 75k revenue agents/revenue officers/special agents. they're hiring 87k employees (again, this includes support staff) over 10 years. it's a drop in the bucket when you consider there are 150 million taxpayers in the US.

You're a really fucking dumb cunt.

kys dumb whore

Peep biden

>laughs in *************

Attached: image_2022-08-16_211118717.png (474x474, 49.26K)

>waitress
Acid attacks exist for a reason

You live in a country that started a revolution over less taxation and less tax authorities snooping around.
NGMI OP

Pay taxes wagies

Die wench

Tits or GTFO
It would be better if you just GTFO

>be poor
>earn the tax lottery
>get a gov. lawyer and get reckt
>be rich
>hire good lawyer
>win

>>be new IRS agent #87000 hired off the street
>>need to make back the $80 billion investment into the IRS
>>option 1 is to audit Mr. Rosenberg who can afford the best attorneys and accountants to defend am audit
>>option 2 is to audit an anime board poster who can't afford anything but to settle

BTW this is to enforce the upcoming carbon / esg taxes.