When does it end?

When can we stop getting Pokémon that look like they were designed by people that CONSOOMED too many Disney products when they were children?

Attached: DF34F1FB-F9A3-467C-B4DD-C24AC1D15F60.jpg (3840x2160, 2.03M)

When gamefreak stops hiring fans.

Are you going to cry, fat boy?

fuck you give me more coom

I would definitely catch a Bogo

probably never,they are trying really hard to appeal to furryfags
furrfags out

It's what sells, so never

you are on the WRONG board user

No u

when they stopped being popular

Face it buddy, this is what sells, this is what the franchise is about from now on.
No amount of seething on a board on a site so antithetical to normalfag consoomer culture is going to change anything, so continuing to do so rather than just being a man and accepting the death of something you enjoyed is honestly pathetic.

It's like watching a shepherd have his flock devoured by wolves, but rather than accepting that he just carries the remains of a dozen dead sheep around and still tries to herd them, while demanding the wolves vomit up lamb chunks and puts his sheep back together.
Your sheep are dead mate, get a new flock.

>different shapes and silhouettes
>different sizes
>various fur colors and patterns
>features are considered for each creature and adapted properly
I don’t understand, isn’t OP pic EXACTLY what you fuckers want?
>inb4 REEEEEEEE NO BECAUSE THEY STAND UP
Spergs.

when those people aren't the only ones who buy merch
so you have to out consoom the ultimate consoomers

When GameFreak stops making money.

>When does it end?
The ride never ends, user.

Sex with Clawhauser

Never, law of exponential exposure means soon NO designer making pokémon will have avoided disney as their formative years, both as little humans and as aspiring artists.

>trying
They had that audience since the start user.
>Bill was the cause of many genwunner-era degens' TF fetishes

That madman Markiplier brought Pokefucking to the normie audience.

Its beyond over. Expect more fursonas.

when Ohmori retires

They've been making humanoid Pokemon since the beginning. Machoke and Machamp are some of the most humanlike Pokemon to this day, arguably moreso than any others. Jynx was a parody of human beings. Dragonite's first dex entry said it was as intelligent as a human. These are all Pokemon from gen 1.