What if the "boycott" actually worked?

What if somehow the games got noticeably more people buying and selling secondhand copies resulting in significantly less sales of new copies?

Attached: 7_8_version_exclusive.jpg (547x308, 52.62K)

Are you asking as a hypothetical situation or somehow still trying to convince yourself it did work?
For the former, I really don't think much would've changed, at least not very quickly. BDSP and Legends were already being planned by the time SwSh released. Maybe you would get some more advertising for the DLC but there was no chance of reversing the decision once we knew about it.
For the latter, seek help.

Dumbass how does planning two game prevent them from patching another game? Giant corporations would be fucked if they couldn't do multiple things at once. Gamefreak and TPC already had creatures inc to tweak the models they already made for them and they would all of 2020 to hire more people in this hypothetic scenario.

what the fuck are you talking about

kek, you're the one who need to seek help if you're think you're in a position to say for sure sales weren't affected

you know nothing

What

Valid criticism was never a """"boycott"""

Attached: shill down dude.png (570x803, 217.33K)

So they lied about it being the second best selling generation, and actually it was the worst.

See, here's the thing. You might be right, but you have no evidence. I may be wrong, but I have evidence to the contrary. And even if all I've got is what they said, that's still more than you have. You have nothing, except seethe and copium.

Did you nit see BDSP? DLC sales? Even PLA in fucking in January?

What do you mean what retards? I point at a syntax error if your brainlet asses think I went esl.

>what if they wasted time putting my shitmons back into the game?
then the games would be much worse.

If the boycott impacted sales, that means SWSH would've been the best selling videogame of all time if it had just included all the Pokemon.

Read you post again. You've gone ahead and omitted information that gives context.

Try rewording your post so that it makes sense.

Can people stop talking like there was ever a boycott? There never was. Fuck off with the revisionist bullshit.
Ever since the reveal of SwSh all the way up to release people here and everywhere on the internet were angry because they knew it would sell millions anyway.

If anyone made a thread about a potential boycott the only answers were:
>you'll buy it anyway
>you aren't the target audience
>they made millions with previous shit games and will do that again
>TPC doesnt need your money, manchild
Etc, etc, etc
The consensus already was that it would never work. We never had boycott because we were demoralized about the situation of the franchise from the very start and about our minimal impact on its future.

Now the Serebii fags, the shills and shitposters talk about how SwSh managed to survive some "boycott" as a way to defend their shit game.

I don't read mass replies.

The only issue I noticed was saying game instead of games if that tiny error prevents you from processing the information then you're retarded
Already does dumbass

So you're saying that you got bullied into buying it by losers on the Internet? That's pretty pathetic.
Even I bought the game used, and I was never one of the #BBND spergs.

Boycott was in quotation marks for a reason

>So you're saying (idiotic non sequitur)

I might be closer to saying you are a fucking retard like most of this board.

user, it's nothing to do with spelling. This is laughable.

Hey dumbass, you're talking about different things.

OP here, best thread on the board rn

You said there was no boycott, which suggests that you ended up buying the game because you were "demoralized."

Then explain the error in my reasoning instead of saying what?
Okay what's the issue with the reply to the first reply then Einstein?

user talks about boycott effecting future sales
>MUH MODELS
retard

You keep asuming I bought and supported the game for some reason, which is both false and irrelevant to the issue I'm disussing: the continuous insistence on the existence of a boycott.

This board is so damm bored, it has exhausted all topics of valid discussion to the point it needs to create fake scenarios for additional drama.

So then you did, in fact, boycott the game.

Just concede so I can win

I dont buy pokémon games ever. It has nothing to do with any boycott.