Any Forums makes another pokemon game

Since you fags like infighting why not use that autism for something worthwhile? Obviously pokemon clover exists but I suggest we make a second pokemon game one similar to clover. That uses the hoenn region as a base rather than kanto.

Attached: hoennregion.png (1024x579, 1.61M)

>she isn't in the secret Any Forums collab game discord server
lmao

I'd be up for this. Hoenn has a special place in my heart and it's been a while since i've done any ROM hacking

Clover was a miracle. That anything original and worthwile came out of this cesspoll was lightning iin a bottle.
That being said, it would be awesome if it happened again. Especially if post-game is going back to the original locations from the first one.

>Clover was a miracle.
No it wasn't. It tries to pass itself off as edgy, but then the ingame dialogue hits you with anti-Trump sjw-tier messages.

It's just a fun game. Stop being such a thin-skinned pussy

>NOOOOO IT'S ONLY FUNNY WHEN THE JOKES AREN'T DIRECTED AT MY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!
fuck off you whiny twitter crybaby

>peasant is in the basic bitch discord server and not the gigachad secret forum where we are making good games
NGMI, fag.

>entire towns, trainer classes, sidequests dedicated to hating white people or claiming the nazis were evil
>hitler is le good guy because he never formed the third reich
>gyms are mostly niggers, faggots and/or women
>trump city is literally unfinished because the hack makers just didn't give a fuck
>tranny sjw propaganda literally everywhere

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BACK TO TWITTER
you might be talking to the wrong guy

Hoenn sucks

>anti-trump.
If you truly were "red pilled" you'd know that any form of political leader is inherently controlled opposition. Especially considering you think that Trump isn't pro jew when his daughter is literally married to a Jew.

lol that's fucking hilarious
i will now play your game

Spoken like a true falseflagging kike

Ignoring the truth doesn't mean it doesn't exist user, Besides I'm Christian I hate everything you listed including Jews on principle.

1 John 4:20
If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

>hates his brother
That only applies to Christians. Why do you think Christians call themselves brothers and sisters? You're not supposed to hate other Christians.

jews aren't our brothers, rabbi.

Alright before this goes completely off topic what would be good ideas for this theoretical new rom hack.

Any Forums is more than just Any Forums you retarded faggot

This is your brain on Any Forums

Alright this is the second attempt at getting this thread back on topic. Should more water be added to hoenn?